• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

#111 yamille

yamille
  • 1,460 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:14 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by drtracy
    Ayita, I'm with you, I'm thinking definitely for the first anniversary, that gives me well over a year to get in model shape! Plus, it is paper, right?
    Umm... I will just say that even if you are not in model shape (like me) Kamila will work with you. I was like "is there a way that we can camo this part of my thighs.." haha well she did!

#112 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 04:30 PM

Ok, so obviously this photog is talented, but damn, did she have some material to work with! I am just catching up, so I see Yamille and Yoland's teasers and they are smoking hot as well! I love both the lingerie you girls chose.

I wish I still had this to look forward to! Maybe I should do yearly boudoir for Matt. It's such a confidence boost!

#113 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 9,532 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 09:34 AM

Ummmm....WOW!!!!! I can't even believe these teasers! Ammmmazing. I love every single picture you ladies have posted! Casey that picture with the Fedora is the best thing I've ever seen...that could be in GQ or something!

I honestly think I want to come work with Kamilla now! Even if I fly in, take the pics, and fly right back out again (hotels are too damn expensive)!

Yamille and Casey I'm so glad you guys decided to do round 2. SO WORTH IT! Congrats ladies, you are all smokin!!

#114 KimmyG

KimmyG
        • 520 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:46 AM

WOW! You girls are stunning. STUNNING!!!! Can I just photoshop my face onto your bodies and call it a day? hehe
          How did you pick your outfits? Each one suits you so well.
          Wonder if I can find a group and bring Kamila to Ohio. Any takers?!

#115 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,151 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 01:45 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by KimmyG
            Can I just photoshop my face onto your bodies and call it a day? hehe
            LMFAO ... could you imagine? LOL! part of me SO wants to do this now if for nothing other than a good laugh!

#116 carajoe08

carajoe08
            • 197 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 02:05 PM

awww you girls look amazing! I cant wait to do this! Hopefully sometime in the near future!

#117 *Casey*

*Casey*
              • 5,209 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 02:23 PM

I got another Kamila teaser today! Woo Hoo!

Click the image to open in full size.

#118 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,532 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 02:36 PM

Casey, holy S@*t!!!!! I can't even comment. No words.

#119 FutureMRS.

FutureMRS.
                  • 67 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 03:02 PM

Wow...you ladies look fabulous! i'm even more excited to take my pics now. I have a shoot with Kamila this Monday in Philly!! Sooo nervous, I always feel so awkward in front of the camera but we'll see what happens. I'm also a little annoyed & frustrated because I ordered some outfits from Fredericks of Hollywood 3 weeks ago and they still haven't come in yet! grrr...
                    FAB-you girls rocked it out. Casey-love the outift in that last pic you posted.

#120 *Casey*

*Casey*
                    • 5,209 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 03:07 PM

Thanks! I actually got that one at Fredrick's of Hollywood!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users