Photo

Custom Linen Suits $99!

• Please log in to reply
1340 replies to this topic

#971 sxcT

sxcT
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:08 AM

My hubby in his all white suit.  He looked so damn good. 

Warning:  Get the lining if you order white.  He didn't get it on his pants.  Whoops!!

DSC_0032.JPG

#972 kat2012

kat2012
    • 602 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:30 AM

WOW, he looked really good in his suit :D Congrats!

Originally Posted by sxcT 

My hubby in his all white suit.  He looked so damn good. 

Warning:  Get the lining if you order white.  He didn't get it on his pants.  Whoops!!

DSC_0032.JPG

#973 sxcT

sxcT
      • 1,282 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:04 AM

Thanks!!

Originally Posted by kat2012 

WOW, he looked really good in his suit :D Congrats!

#974 bmaxam12

bmaxam12
        • 67 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 10:08 AM

So we are having an issue and hoping maybe someone had the same problem or knows of a solution. We ordered the suit for my FI a week ago, and one of the groomsman last night ordered his and got an email today saying they are out of the fabric (Hawaiian light gray) and that he needs to pick another color.  When they are out of fabric, is that for good, or just temporarily? If we contact them and let them know its part of a bridal party do you think they will work with us? Wedding is early Feb, so not much time here, and not like we can switch colors at this point....

Man, if more things go wrong with this wedding I swear I will go bonkers.. 

#975 kat2012

kat2012
          • 602 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 12:23 PM

You should email them and explain that you need that colour and ask when they would have it, if not maybe you can change colour for everyone?

Good Luck!

Originally Posted by bmaxam12 

So we are having an issue and hoping maybe someone had the same problem or knows of a solution. We ordered the suit for my FI a week ago, and one of the groomsman last night ordered his and got an email today saying they are out of the fabric (Hawaiian light gray) and that he needs to pick another color.  When they are out of fabric, is that for good, or just temporarily? If we contact them and let them know its part of a bridal party do you think they will work with us? Wedding is early Feb, so not much time here, and not like we can switch colors at this point....

#976 Lindy S

Lindy S
            • 201 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 07:57 AM

I haven't had a chance to look all the way through this site, but my friend ordered her husband's suit from here. She said they had a good experience with the company and couldn't complain. I'm not sure if they have the color you are looking for, but you can can at least check.The site appears to be very similar to Studio Suits. Hope this helps.

#977 bmaxam12

bmaxam12
              • 67 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 10:20 AM

Looking at the site it looks like the exact same company, unfortunately they don't have the Hawaiian light gray on here now either....UGH!!!

Originally Posted by Lindy S 

I haven't had a chance to look all the way through this site, but my friend ordered her husband's suit from here. She said they had a good experience with the company and couldn't complain. I'm not sure if they have the color you are looking for, but you can can at least check.The site appears to be very similar to Studio Suits. Hope this helps.

http://www.makeyourownjeans.com

#978 Lindy S

Lindy S
                • 201 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:52 AM

Oh that sucks! Hopefully you can get something figured out!

Originally Posted by bmaxam12 

Looking at the site it looks like the exact same company, unfortunately they don't have the Hawaiian light gray on here now either....UGH!!!

#979 lmadore

lmadore
                  • 128 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:34 PM

Sorry for anyone who recently posted suits on the forum is it possible to say what fabric and color you chose? Im looking at the site right now and im having a hard time figuring out what would look the best 

#980 kat2012

kat2012
                    • 602 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:48 AM

We bought 

• Tropical English Beige Linen

And we both loved the colour :D His pics in the suit should be in this thread. U can also order swatches if you are unsure about colours

Originally Posted by lmadore 

Sorry for anyone who recently posted suits on the forum is it possible to say what fabric and color you chose? Im looking at the site right now and im having a hard time figuring out what would look the best 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users