Photo

Custom Linen Suits $99!

• Please log in to reply
1340 replies to this topic

#901 Brenners

Brenners
  • 807 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 08:12 PM

We went with a linen suit from Men's Warehouse.  They are having their buy one get one free sale right now and my FI needed another suit so this was the best deal we could find.  Just an FYI for those not sure of going this route.

#902 IrishgirlinNY

IrishgirlinNY
    • 938 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:16 AM

We ordered two suits from the site, one for my husband and one for my father. They caem out great! Needed to have my husbands hemmed a little, but that was it. 

#903 Mwise17

Mwise17
      • 528 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 03:53 PM

DId you measure yourselves, or get a professional to do the measuring?

Glad they turned out!

:)

Originally Posted by IrishgirlinNY 

We ordered two suits from the site, one for my husband and one for my father. They caem out great! Needed to have my husbands hemmed a little, but that was it. 

#904 kat2012

kat2012
        • 602 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 05:47 AM

We just ordered his suit and pants :D I hope it will turn out well

#905 SabinVI

SabinVI
          • 1 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 02:20 AM

Another request for someone to post new swatches. Any help is appreciated. My wedding is 6 weeks away so we need to order soon. Thank you so much in advance. The colors seem like they've been updated. I'm particularly interested in:

Hawaiian Beige Linen

Hawaiian Light Gray Linen

Also, does anybody know if the (new?) "Tropical English Beige" and "Tropical Light Beige" fabrics are different colors than the pictures posted on this thread before? On the old swatches and pics, they aren't prefaced with "Tropical". Are the tropical colors different?

#906 FleetMac bride

FleetMac bride
            • 200 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 05:02 AM

We just ordered my FI suit in tropical beige linen but with pre set sizes and also two pure aqua blue line shirts for the groomsmen hope they turn out okay. Has anyone ordered any pure aqua blue shirts from there?

Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica November 22nd-2011.

#907 bmaxam12

bmaxam12
              • 67 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 08:57 AM

Does anyone still have the swatches that could send or post a  pic of the Hawaiian Light Gray linen?

#908 DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl
                • 710 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:16 PM

I ordered 2 suits and 2 pair of pants in Tropical beige linen, pre-set sizes. I ordered them 2 sizes up as recommended by several of the brides on the forum. The suits arrived and they look great! They also fit everyone without any issues, except for my FI who needs to have it taken in at the waist a little. They also send garment bags for the suits.I just want to thank everyone on this forum because without you ladies, my experience wouldn't be as smooth sailing as it was. Thanks again :) If anyone is interested in seeing photos, I can post some.

#909 daizyduke

daizyduke
                  • 230 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 04:50 AM

How long did it take everyone to get their suits? (is there a difference between custom and set sizes for shipping times)

#910 kat2012

kat2012
                    • 602 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:19 AM

We ordered his suit, shirt and pants on Sept 4 and still waiting... :D

Originally Posted by daizyduke 

How long did it take everyone to get their suits? (is there a difference between custom and set sizes for shipping times)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users