Photo

Custom Linen Suits $99!

• Please log in to reply
1340 replies to this topic

#891 cbandemer

cbandemer
  • 213 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 06:13 AM

Thanks soo much!! I'll make sure to get his lined. I really like this site and how reasonable they are. The only think I didn't like was the samples had a weird smell. When you got your suits did they smell funny??

Originally Posted by hdinsmor 

We ordered white, and it is definitely see through w/o the lining.  I would recommend lining on all of the light colors.  I am sure you would be fine w/o lining of the darker beige, etc. 

#892 hdinsmor

hdinsmor
    • 178 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 07:09 AM

I will be honest, it did have a kind of funny smell.  But, we hung it up the smell disappeared after a few days.  So, don't let that scare you.  Hope this helps! 

Originally Posted by cbandemer 

Thanks soo much!! I'll make sure to get his lined. I really like this site and how reasonable they are. The only think I didn't like was the samples had a weird smell. When you got your suits did they smell funny??

Marrying My Aussie Prince on 9-10-11 at Grand Palladium Resort & Spa

#893 cbandemer

cbandemer
      • 213 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 11:40 AM

That does help because the minute I took the swatches out of the package one of my coworkers kept saying what is that smell. As long as it goes away i'll be fine.

Originally Posted by hdinsmor 

I will be honest, it did have a kind of funny smell.  But, we hung it up the smell disappeared after a few days.  So, don't let that scare you.  Hope this helps! 

#894 hdinsmor

hdinsmor
        • 178 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 01:31 PM

If not he can bathe it in cologne....haha!  Just kidding, it will come out! 

That does help because the minute I took the swatches out of the package one of my coworkers kept saying what is that smell. As long as it goes away i'll be fine.

Marrying My Aussie Prince on 9-10-11 at Grand Palladium Resort & Spa

#895 bmaxam12

bmaxam12
          • 67 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 03:57 PM

Could you take a pic and post the swatch colors, more specifically the Hawaiian light gray linen.  I really want a light gray suit but have not seen any groom pick gray and never see this color in any of the swatch pics...either I am missing something or it is a new color.

I just received my swatches and totally makes it soo much easier picking a color. Are the pants see thru if you dont get the lining??

#896 cbandemer

cbandemer
            • 213 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 05:54 AM

I'll try but it normally doesnt let me post pictures or see them. The light gray is nice but looks more of silver.

Originally Posted by bmaxam12 

Could you take a pic and post the swatch colors, more specifically the Hawaiian light gray linen.  I really want a light gray suit but have not seen any groom pick gray and never see this color in any of the swatch pics...either I am missing something or it is a new color.

#897 bmaxam12

bmaxam12
              • 67 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 06:18 AM

You can also email me a pic maxam12@gmail.com.  Thanks!!

I'll try but it normally doesnt let me post pictures or see them. The light gray is nice but looks more of silver.

#898 Mwise17

Mwise17
                • 528 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 02:48 PM

Thanks ladies for all the input....I am ordering 3 suits right now....I am freaking a little as my mom and I measured....oh man, cross fingers for me!

:)

#899 jenna326

jenna326
                  • 43 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:07 AM

Did you have to pay the $13 shipping charge for your swatches?! Kind of nuts for a $2 product! But I guess it's worth it instead of paying $100 for a suit and not liking the color.

I just received my swatches and totally makes it soo much easier picking a color. Are the pants see thru if you dont get the lining??

#900 cbandemer

cbandemer
                    • 213 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 11:56 AM

Yeah it was 17 because i ordered mostly all of the swatches. Totally worth it to see the difference in the colors and feel what the suit will feel like.

Originally Posted by jenna326 

Did you have to pay the $13 shipping charge for your swatches?! Kind of nuts for a $2 product! But I guess it's worth it instead of paying $100 for a suit and not liking the color.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users