Photo

Custom Linen Suits $99!

• Please log in to reply
1340 replies to this topic

#761 PurpleUnicorn

PurpleUnicorn
  • 305 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 01:03 PM

we ordered a second suit and 2 weeks later it is now in transit. this one is going to Canada, so i hope there are no customs issues like some stories i have heard before!

#762 Cherazi

Cherazi
    • 196 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 03:58 PM

I just ordered my dad's suit too. Hopefully it will all be fine :)

I just wanted to let you know that my credit card (Amex) wouldn't allow the charge at first. The automated system called right away and I confirmed. Then it all worked. I guess the system is working.

#763 Brenners

Brenners
      • 807 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 04:54 PM

I love the tropical beige color!  I think I found a color that FI and I can agree upon!

#764 ambularose

ambularose
        • 167 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 08:51 AM

I'm trying decide between the english beige and tropical biege... Originally we were getting a ck suit from mens warehouse for my fi and the groomsmen were just wearing pants from studio. Now become the crazy bridzilla and making them wear suits!:) My dress is ivory and I'm just afraid the english beige might be to light and the tropical too dark!!! Ah! I've looked at pics. And it can vary so much because of lighting, etc. It's too late to order swatches... Any advice??

#765 Cherazi

Cherazi
          • 196 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:03 AM

I have the swatches. I can mail them to you if you'd like. The English Beige is a little gray. Tropical is a really nice. I went between that and the light beige for a while and decided on light beige.

Originally Posted by ambularose 

I'm trying decide between the english beige and tropical biege... Originally we were getting a ck suit from mens warehouse for my fi and the groomsmen were just wearing pants from studio. Now become the crazy bridzilla and making them wear suits!:) My dress is ivory and I'm just afraid the english beige might be to light and the tropical too dark!!! Ah! I've looked at pics. And it can vary so much because of lighting, etc. It's too late to order swatches... Any advice??

#766 harkatea

harkatea
            • 161 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:06 AM

Wow, $99 that sounds nice!

#767 lesley_mexico_bride

lesley_mexico_bride
              • 230 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 11:08 AM

My fiance has the ck suit in tan and I got the swatches from studio suits and the light beige matches it best to the ck suit I think.

I have an ivory dress and held up a swatch of ivory to it and it looks good.

Originally Posted by ambularose 

#768 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
                • 610 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 04:03 PM

If anyone is interested in Tropical Beige pre-set sizes, I'm selling my FI's linen suit as well as the pants for the fathers and groomsmen.  Never used!  If interested, please see my post in the Sell section or PM me.

Thanks!

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#769 BeachBound2011

BeachBound2011
                  • 82 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 04:44 PM

I know linen wrinkles really easy, so I'm nervous about how they end up looking by the end of the night. . . we're ordering the Irish Linen suit in mid-gray along with 3 of the matching pants. . Can you see the wrinkles in wedding pictures?

#770 ambularose

ambularose
                    • 167 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by lesley_mexico_bride 

My fiance has the ck suit in tan and I got the swatches from studio suits and the light beige matches it best to the ck suit I think.

I have an ivory dress and held up a swatch of ivory to it and it looks good.

That is what I'm leaning towards. We are going tonight to mens warehouse with the swatches.. Did you think the ck quality of suit was nicer or looked nicer than the studio suits? I might just order them all from studio?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users