Photo

Custom Linen Suits $99!

• Please log in to reply
1340 replies to this topic

#691 PurpleUnicorn

PurpleUnicorn
  • 305 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 12:22 PM

can someone tell me how long it took for the suits to arrive once the order was placed?  thanks!

#692 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:04 PM

I can't recall the exact time, but they were rather quick. I would say within a week!

Originally Posted by nadennec 

Great, thanks!! :) How long did it take to come in?

Quote:
      Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Hi All,

when ordering you will receive swatches of all the colors in that category for $1.00 plus shipping.  I ordered both the Linen and the pure linen swatches for $2.00 and I think shipping was $8.00.  It was confusing but just look at the cost when you check out.

Quote:

When you order the swatches, do you just select the $99 linen siut swatches? and in notes type all colors? I just want to make sure I am ordering the correct thing?

#693 nadennec

nadennec
      • 215 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 02:07 PM

Great, thanks! :)

Nadenne C

#694 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
        • 2,136 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:49 PM

Are you looking for a specific color because I have a few swatches left that I  could share depending on what you are looking for.

Great, thanks! :)

#695 pineapplebride

pineapplebride
          • 232 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:33 PM

FI's suit just arrived!!! it is PERFECT!! The fabric is amazing quality. The stitching is flawless. It fits perfect! I honestly could not be happier!! It even came with a suit cover. And I think it took less than 2 weeks from when I ordered to when I received it (I live in BC Canada).

I'll try to get him to try it on again and I'll take some pictures!!

Yay!! I highly recommend them!

Heather & Max - Dreams Tulum - May 10, 2011!

Fuschia and Orange Bouquet and Bout for sale: http://www.bestdesti...t-bout-for-sale

#696 BeachBrideSoon

BeachBrideSoon
            • 193 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 07:21 PM

Here is a picture of a $99 suit we ordered in English Beige.  It took less than two weeks from the day we ordered it until the day it arrived.  You can say a date when you need to have it by if you need it quickly.  We ordered the regular fit for the pants.

251.JPG

And here is the back of it...

Back of suit

Let me know if you have any questions!

BeachBrideSoon

#697 PurpleUnicorn

PurpleUnicorn
              • 305 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 12:35 PM

it looks awesome!!  so did you get one of the pre-made ones?  when you say regular fit - does that mean the regular length?  and if so, how tall is your fiance?  i am not sure if i should get short or regular since my FI is about 5"7.

thanks!

Originally Posted by BeachBrideSoon 

Here is a picture of a $99 suit we ordered in English Beige.  It took less than two weeks from the day we ordered it until the day it arrived.  You can say a date when you need to have it by if you need it quickly.  We ordered the regular fit for the pants.

251.JPG

And here is the back of it...

Back of suit

Let me know if you have any questions!

#698 nadennec

nadennec
                • 215 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 05:01 PM

The aqua/blue/green colors are what I'm looking for, for the shirts. My wedding color is tiffany blue, so i wanted to see if any of there colors match up close enough. Do you happen to have any of those by chance?

I'm going to order the swatches for the suits soon, but I didn't know how to order the ones for the shirts as well. How were you able to order the color swatches (besides all the beiges for the suits)?

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Are you looking for a specific color because I have a few swatches left that I  could share depending on what you are looking for.

Nadenne C

#699 Espejo2be

Espejo2be
                  • 170 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 05:56 PM

I'm actually looking for the same thing!! but as far as I know you can only get swatched for the suit colors.

The aqua/blue/green colors are what I'm looking for, for the shirts. My wedding color is tiffany blue, so i wanted to see if any of there colors match up close enough. Do you happen to have any of those by chance?

I'm going to order the swatches for the suits soon, but I didn't know how to order the ones for the shirts as well. How were you able to order the color swatches (besides all the beiges for the suits)?

#700 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
                    • 447 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 08:07 PM

Hey Ladies!

I am getting worried...I ordered the custom suit over a month ago and it still hasn't arrived! I have not even received a tracking number or anything. Has this happened with any one?

Back to Destination Wedding Dresses, Wedding Attire & rings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users