Custom Linen Suits $99!

• Please log in to reply
1340 replies to this topic

#671 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
  • 2,136 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 02:11 PM

Sarah,

I have swatches that I would be willing to send.  I have the Linen Suites: tropical beige & tan these are the ones for $99.  I also have swatches of the pure linen of Tan. If you want to PM me your address I'll send them to you.

Originally Posted by SarahE786 

Does anyone else have swatches they'd be willing to pass along? FI wants a darker color (like the tan linen or tropical beige) but we're still trying to decide...I had originally pictured a lighter color, but just want him to be happy in what he's wearing!

#672 kristy1980

kristy1980
    • 37 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 06:31 AM

Banksnelson,

I love how the suit looks! I'm leaning toward ordering the tropical beige and am wondering how you think it compares to the tropical beige swatch on the studiosuits website? We're looking for a medium beige colour and think this may be the one. Let me know what you think :) 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banksnelson 

I dont know how to turn it around and its not the greatest picture but here is FIs suit...

photo.JPG

#673 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
      • 447 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 10:25 AM

Does anyone know if you get a shipment tracking number or does the suit just arrive??

#674 kileelaine

kileelaine
        • 39 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by deannamarie85 

Does anyone know if you get a shipment tracking number or does the suit just arrive??

The company sent a personal email to let us know the items had shipped, but there was no tracking information provided

#675 pineapplebride

pineapplebride
          • 232 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 11:14 PM

I also ordered tropical beige for FI's suit. I actually took the swatches to my dress store to compare the colors to my dress... i didn't want us to both be the same color. My dress is an "off-white"/ivory color, and the tropical beige is perfect because we will both stand out and not blend together. According to the bridal consultant the tropical beige would look great on all skin colors, but the rome beige (which was my second choice) is more of an olive-y color and would suit darker skin tones better. 

Now I'm just praying I took the measurements okay...!!

Heather & Max - Dreams Tulum - May 10, 2011!

Fuschia and Orange Bouquet and Bout for sale: http://www.bestdesti...t-bout-for-sale

#676 kristy1980

kristy1980
            • 37 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 03:54 AM

Originally Posted by pineapplebride 

I also ordered tropical beige for FI's suit. I actually took the swatches to my dress store to compare the colors to my dress... i didn't want us to both be the same color. My dress is an "off-white"/ivory color, and the tropical beige is perfect because we will both stand out and not blend together. According to the bridal consultant the tropical beige would look great on all skin colors, but the rome beige (which was my second choice) is more of an olive-y color and would suit darker skin tones better. 

Oh no! FI and I sat down and looked at all the pics I found in this thread last night and decided on Rome Beige... he's more fair than olive. We ordered it, so I hope the colour looks alright on him and that the measurements work out! I love the suits I've seen in pictures, and also love the price. I'll post when it gets here :)

#677 deannamarie85

deannamarie85
              • 447 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by kileelaine 

Quote:

The company sent a personal email to let us know the items had shipped, but there was no tracking information provided

Okay thanks! I was just wondering how long the whole India-US shipping is supposed to take.

#678 pineapplebride

pineapplebride
                • 232 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by kristy1980 

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by pineapplebride 

Oh no! FI and I sat down and looked at all the pics I found in this thread last night and decided on Rome Beige... he's more fair than olive. We ordered it, so I hope the colour looks alright on him and that the measurements work out! I love the suits I've seen in pictures, and also love the price. I'll post when it gets here :)

The Rome beige is still a really nice color!! It was originally the color I was going to choose! I bet it only looked more olive because I have all the colors next to eachother on the swatch sheet they sent me!

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by kileelaine 

Quote:

Okay thanks! I was just wondering how long the whole India-US shipping is supposed to take.

When I ordered the swatches it only took 3 days from when they send me the e-mail to say it was shipped to when I actually had it in my hands! Pretty impressive considering it is coming all the way from India!

Heather & Max - Dreams Tulum - May 10, 2011!

Fuschia and Orange Bouquet and Bout for sale: http://www.bestdesti...t-bout-for-sale

#679 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
                  • 610 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:34 PM

When I ordered the swatches, I did receive a tracking number. 

Attached Files

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#680 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
                    • 2,458 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 03:20 PM

It seems like most of you are going for the custom sizing....but has anyone ordered form the standard sizing suits and were they true to size? too big / too small?

Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

Back to Destination Wedding Dresses, Wedding Attire & rings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users