Photo

Custom Linen Suits $99!

• Please log in to reply
1340 replies to this topic

#631 BeachBridein11

BeachBridein11
  • 610 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:32 AM

I was just looking up suits online last night!!  So happy that I found this thread!!!  Thanks Ladies!!

Married in Paradise!!

June 17th, 2011

Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa

#632 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
    • 2,136 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 06:37 AM

Thanks so much for the update!!  This is awesome

Originally Posted by BeachBrideSoon 

Hi Ladies!!

SUIT and PANTS UPDATE!!!

We order a suit with vest and four pairs of pants on Saturday, December 18 and they showed up at the door on December 31....not even 2 weeks from date of order to receiving them!!  WOW, that's customer service!!  I sent an email before about how long it might take and they said if you need it by a certain date, write that in the comments, so that's what I did!  I wrote that I would like them done by January 7, but if they could have them done sooner that would be great!  I paid through my credit card and the only hiccup I had was my own issue - not knowing my securecode, but with Mastercard I had it ironed out in no time.

The pants fit one guy and the suit was perfect except the length in the arms, we're getting them altered(just taken out-there was more than enough material to have them adjusted).  My FI said it was me and my measurements but I will check to see what the outcome was.  The other 3 guys still have to try them on but I'll let you know if there is any issues.

We ordered all in English Beige...I will post pictures soon!  I've read the thread from start to finish and saw all the pictures which is how we based our decision on color, we didn't see the swatches.

Let me know if you have any questions!

#633 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
      • 2,136 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:07 AM

I just ordered swatches from both the Linen and Pure Irish Linen sections.  Once received, I will take pictures and upload.  Hopefully, this will help others interested.

#634 Prettysparklie

Prettysparklie
        • Site Supporter
        • 131 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:59 PM

This website has been such a blessing! I just finished reading this entire thread and want to give a great big THANK YOU to everyone who posted pictures and tips in this thread, it is a tremendous help!

FI and I just ordered the $99 Linen swatches in Natural, Beige, Light Beige, English Beige & Dark Beige. We can't wait to receive them!

#635 Banksnelson

Banksnelson
          • 109 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 03:12 PM

Anyone have any advice on the trouser fit? Did everyone just do the classic comfort fit? I'm planning on ordering for my FI in the next couple of days.

#636 tiffanyan02

tiffanyan02
            • 123 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 04:49 PM

I ordered my FI suit on Sunday! We ordered the Dark Beige and a matching linen suit for my son. I sent my FI to a tailor to be measured and then double checked all the measurements. I will be sure to post a review when they arrive

#637 autjo

autjo
              • 2,182 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banksnelson 

Anyone have any advice on the trouser fit? Did everyone just do the classic comfort fit? I'm planning on ordering for my FI in the next couple of days.

DH wore the classic comfort fit. Here are some pics that I posted earlier in the thread. If you search this thread, there are some other brides who also ordered that fit.

http://www.bestdesti...00#post_1131457

There are a couple of pictures of the suit in my photogs blog:

http://licensetostil...autumnandbrett/

#638 Prettysparklie

Prettysparklie
                • Site Supporter
                • 131 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:41 AM

Your pics are AMAZING!!! Thanks for sharing.

#639 autjo

autjo
                  • 2,182 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Prettysparklie 

Your pics are AMAZING!!! Thanks for sharing.

Why thank you (; I still love them even after a year! They were taken by Nate Broshot. He's a BDW vendor and is amazeballs!

#640 Banksnelson

Banksnelson
                    • 109 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 04:37 PM

Thanks! And I agree your pics are great!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users