• 253 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 05:17 PM

I'll be looking into this.

"He's my Lobster"

#623 Rachel&Chris2011

Rachel&Chris2011
      • 183 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 06:20 AM

Ladies, we got our suit today. It really is very nice! We got the suit for the best man and I am really still amazed that it was that cheap. I will post pics as soon as possible.

#624 BeachBrideSoon

BeachBrideSoon
        • 193 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 09:11 PM

Hi Ladies,

Well, I ordered a suit on Saturday and four pairs of pants.  We're leaving for our wedding in just over a month....lets hope they arrive on time!  I will post pictures when we receive them.  We ordered English Beige.  I received an email on Sunday to let me know they are into Production! :)  Let me know if you have any questions!

BeachBrideSoon

#625 fmichelle

fmichelle
          • 298 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 10:16 PM

Hi Ladies, my FI seems pretty insistent that he wants to try it on first as opposed to ordering online, how did you "convince" your men that this was the way to go? He only owns one suit right now and we searched all over town to find it.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  With the lead time, I'd like to order soon, this sounds like a great place to get a custom suit!

#626 BeachBrideSoon

BeachBrideSoon
            • 193 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by fmichelle 

Hi Ladies, my FI seems pretty insistent that he wants to try it on first as opposed to ordering online, how did you "convince" your men that this was the way to go? He only owns one suit right now and we searched all over town to find it.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  With the lead time, I'd like to order soon, this sounds like a great place to get a custom suit!

You know what I thought is that if it doesn't fit as he wanted, we would just get it altered as I'm sure we might have to do if we were to buy one locally.  I didn't want him to have to wear a heavy suit on the wedding day because it will be hot!  I figured you couldn't go wrong with the price and the reviews have been great!

BeachBrideSoon

#627 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
              • 2,136 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 10:47 AM

Hi ladies,

There are several people on this forum that have used studiosuits.  One is particular is Vgirl if you look up her planning thread.  This is where my FI and his gents will have their suits done.  It is affordable and the quality from what I hear is great. 

#628 jerseygal

jerseygal
                • Site Supporter
                • 13 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 11:14 AM

Thanks for all the reviews -- it really is a great price!

#629 fmichelle

fmichelle
                  • 298 posts

Posted 21 December 2010 - 12:35 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by BeachBrideSoon 

You know what I thought is that if it doesn't fit as he wanted, we would just get it altered as I'm sure we might have to do if we were to buy one locally.  I didn't want him to have to wear a heavy suit on the wedding day because it will be hot!  I figured you couldn't go wrong with the price and the reviews have been great!

True that, very good point. I was checking out Hollywood Suit Outlet online (since the actual store isn't too far from us) and they don't even carry linen. And because of the season, it'll probably be hard to find linen in person anywhere anyway. This looks like the place to go, and I mean, who doesn't want something "custom made".

#630 BeachBrideSoon

BeachBrideSoon
                    • 193 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 08:50 PM

Hi Ladies!!

SUIT and PANTS UPDATE!!!

We order a suit with vest and four pairs of pants on Saturday, December 18 and they showed up at the door on December 31....not even 2 weeks from date of order to receiving them!!  WOW, that's customer service!!  I sent an email before about how long it might take and they said if you need it by a certain date, write that in the comments, so that's what I did!  I wrote that I would like them done by January 7, but if they could have them done sooner that would be great!  I paid through my credit card and the only hiccup I had was my own issue - not knowing my securecode, but with Mastercard I had it ironed out in no time.

The pants fit one guy and the suit was perfect except the length in the arms, we're getting them altered(just taken out-there was more than enough material to have them adjusted).  My FI said it was me and my measurements but I will check to see what the outcome was.  The other 3 guys still have to try them on but I'll let you know if there is any issues.

We ordered all in English Beige...I will post pictures soon!  I've read the thread from start to finish and saw all the pictures which is how we based our decision on color, we didn't see the swatches.

Let me know if you have any questions!

BeachBrideSoon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users