thank you very much 

for sharing 

but suits in the cost of $499

i am wating for ur reply

#592 momx2

momx2
    • 42 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 08:28 PM

Purchase my groom's linen shirt and pants the other day.  I can not wait to see how it turns out.

#593 AwayDC

AwayDC
      • 155 posts

Posted 05 September 2010 - 08:58 AM

This is fantastic. Thanks for sharing

#594 vlynnw

vlynnw
        • 6,003 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:39 AM

We are getting ready to order my FI's suit and the pants for our GM, however, I'm unsure what "fit" to get for our GM because we want them to look very casual and not have the tappered leg like a regular suit pant would.  One of our GM ordered pants from here a couple of months ago and got classic fit and they were still very dress pant like.  Any suggestions on what type of fit we should get for them?  I took a picture of the style we are trying to achieve and am going to email it to the company.

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#595 AngelaVaradero

AngelaVaradero
          • 18 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 06:32 PM

I love this thread - so helpful!

I am on the verge of ordering, but I am completely torn about colors! Our wedding colours are watermelon pink and orange, and i love the Pure rich linen brown - a nice dark brown - which compliments the pink and orange well. But is this too dark? My FI will have the full suit, but the rest of the guys will just have the pants and white shirts.

Has anyone else had a pink/orange wedding that they can share photos of with the linen suits? Or has anyone ordered the dark brown suits? I desperately need help visualizing it.

Thanks!

angelavaradero

#596 celestial419

celestial419
            • 198 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 09:37 PM

I spent about 2 hours reading this full thread!!  So glad I found it!!

Does anyone have swatches they can send me (will pay for shipping of course)? 

Also does anyone have pics of the boys suits?

#597 vlynnw

vlynnw
              • 6,003 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 09:25 AM

I just tried to place my order, and when I got finished putting in cc info and hit pay the webpage just went blank, no confirmation, no email confirmation.  Has anyone else had this happen?  I'm hoping it didn't go through and I just ordered it twice thinking that the first time something glitched.  I emailed the company but I never seem to hear back from them from previous questions I've had. 

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#598 autjo

autjo
                • 2,182 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 11:47 AM

Oh no V! I hope everything gets worked out for you.

#599 LowcountryGirl

LowcountryGirl
                  • 153 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by vlynnw 

I just tried to place my order, and when I got finished putting in cc info and hit pay the webpage just went blank, no confirmation, no email confirmation.  Has anyone else had this happen?  I'm hoping it didn't go through and I just ordered it twice thinking that the first time something glitched.  I emailed the company but I never seem to hear back from them from previous questions I've had. 

We had the same thing happen and we realized it was because our credit card wouldn't accept this charge, so we tried it through paypal but using our card and it went through.  Hope this makes sense.  We also emailed them and got a quick response.

#600 mochamakes3

mochamakes3
                    • 1,917 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 10:42 AM

Does anybody have swatches for the $99 linen blend or the tuxedo? I am in Canada but my sister lives in Virginia if it's easier to ship there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users