• Please log in to reply
1340 replies to this topic

#561 eddieandsheila

eddieandsheila
  • 110 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 12:45 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by msmoodyr
    Here are some pics of the swatches .. I dont know how good they will show on your pc but hope it helps some

Pure Irish Linen
    Click the image to open in full size.

Regular Linen
    Click the image to open in full size.

THANK YOU for this!

#562 Diva

Diva
    • 682 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 10:27 PM

Did most of you go with the custom made, or the pre-set sizes they have? Some of the measurements they are asking for seem a bit much for custom suiting from past expericence...

#563 eddieandsheila

eddieandsheila
      • 110 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 09:45 PM

JUST ordered our custom suits! (for the FI and my Dad). I simply measured them twice, and sent off the info - really easy. Cant wait to get them! :)

#564 creoletexan

creoletexan
        • 220 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 10:18 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Diva
          Did most of you go with the custom made, or the pre-set sizes they have? Some of the measurements they are asking for seem a bit much for custom suiting from past expericence...
          I ordered 4 suits with the custom measurements and 1 with the pre-set sizes.

My husband's two suits and his dad's suit were perfect.. the same lady did their measurements.

My brother and my uncle said their suits were too tight so they had to get them taken out... I question the method used for their measurements.

The other groomsman who ordered the pre-set suit, his was great, he just had to get it taken in, since he lost more weight since we ordered his suit.

#565 simplnsweet

simplnsweet
          • 323 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 12:56 AM

my guy got his and his best man's linen suits on line and the service was top notch. They questioned the sizes they submitted (shoulders a bite big than the usual...this was a HUGE compliment for my guy as he works out hard). They phoned him to verify the numbers. The suites pants and shirts were perfect (they only got the two pieces). This is certainly the way to go although i think it cost close to 200 each.

#566 Diva

Diva
            • 682 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:25 AM

Thanks creole, I think we will go with the pre set sizes then to avoid issues...

I see you have 4 days to go, CONGRATS!!!

#567 vlynnw

vlynnw
              • 6,003 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 09:44 AM

Just took FI's measurements last night so we can order his suit, but so glad I came on here, FI said he wanted dark beige but looking at the color swatches we're definitely going to have to change that.
                Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#568 autjo

autjo
                • 2,182 posts

Posted 29 June 2010 - 12:05 PM

You tell him V! Get the color that looks best with your dress :)

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by vlynnw
                  Just took FI's measurements last night so we can order his suit, but so glad I came on here, FI said he wanted dark beige but looking at the color swatches we're definitely going to have to change that.

#569 TLC4Rock

TLC4Rock
                  • 473 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 01:43 PM

My Dad's was custom measurements and one MINOR issue that a tailor could fit, the lapel button was slight off. My FI got the rack size suit and it fit PERFECT!

Also, I just an email today that they now have custom Tuxedo's for $99. That is also a steel for those that wish to go the traditional route. I don't think you can rent a tuxedo for $99.

Here is the link: Black Tuxedo [Black TR Tux] - $99.99 : Studiosuits.com, Custom Suits | Designer Suits

#570 vlynnw

vlynnw
                    • 6,003 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 03:18 PM

Quick question, I'm debating between English Beige and Beige Linen, are there any brides that ordered these colors for their guys? It almost looks like the beige linen has a pink undertone to it, which I don't want, but I also don't want something that looks too khaki because then it has a green hint to it. Any input would be great!
                      Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users