Photo

Custom Linen Suits $99!

• Please log in to reply
1340 replies to this topic

#481 affiwin

affiwin
  • 177 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 02:14 PM

Hey ladies. I'm placing an order for FI suite as well as 5 groomsmen today. I'm travelling so wouldn't be able to get samples so I'm jumping in the deep end based on all your feedback and reviews. Getting the linen blend for sure. It will be one more thing off our 'to do' list. BM dresses are also being custom made by a designer friend of ours so we will be done with wedding attire. Thanks so much for sharing. This is a great site.

#482 dolfinluck

dolfinluck
    • 2,424 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 02:56 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by vgirl17
      I'm sorry you girls aren't happy with the linen blend material. Have you tried contacting them to see if they could do anything about it? ..exchange maybe?? Their customer service has been excellent for us.

My fiance loves his suit and it is definitely made very nicely. I think he looks GORGEOUS in it :) We actually had looked at linen blend fabrics while looking for a suit so we already knew what to expect and think the blend is perfect for our outdoor ceremony. He didn't want the pure linen suit because he didn't want to deal with how easily it wrinkles on our wedding day. Good luck!
      Well since we first got the suit the FI has warmed up to the look and said the linen pattern doesn't look as severe in natural light. I will contact them about the suite jacket though, as the fit is really bad in his butt area, FI has a big butt for his frame and the vent on the back is wide open like 4-5 inch gap when just standing normal.

#483 lmuze

lmuze
      • 457 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 12:58 AM

Has anyone ordered the new color Old Tan? It looks interesting but i don't feel like ordering another swatch just to see that one color. I am about to order suits for the Groomsmen.

: Studiosuits.com, Custom Suits | Designer Suits

#484 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
        • 3,347 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 03:34 PM

Old Tan? I guess I will have to check that out. Now that there isn't English beige I think I have no choice but to order the swatches. Did someone say it takes them about 3 weeks from order to delievery? I still have time if that is the case....
          ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#485 Julie H

Julie H
          • 53 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 08:22 PM

Hello, So we got are linen suit from Studiosuits a little over a week after we ordered it and loved it. BUT....The armholes are way to small and the biceps are skintight. They call the arms their standard size and I should've included the bicepts size in the comment section. How would I know that? They ask for many sizes when you order but not that one. MY arms hardly fit in it! So be careful! I've been sending emails back and forth with not to much help. With a month and a day left I'm feeling a little crazy!

#486 lmuze

lmuze
            • 457 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:41 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~
              Old Tan? I guess I will have to check that out. Now that there isn't English beige I think I have no choice but to order the swatches. Did someone say it takes them about 3 weeks from order to delievery? I still have time if that is the case....
              Stephanie, they have two new colors and you can order English Beige, they are just saying they are almost running out of them. I have a swatch if you want to borrow, I can mail the swatch to you (it doesn't have the two new colors though).

#487 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
              • 3,347 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 10:52 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by lmuze
                Stephanie, they have two new colors and you can order English Beige, they are just saying they are almost running out of them. I have a swatch if you want to borrow, I can mail the swatch to you (it doesn't have the two new colors though).
                I'll PM you.
                ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#488 **Kat**

**Kat**
                • 2,682 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 12:02 PM

Hey ladies!
                  Got my FI suit in the mail 2 days ago. Been too crazed to post pics.. but I promise I will. It fits great and he loves it!

#489 affiwin

affiwin
                  • 177 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 02:15 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Julie H
                    Hello, So we got are linen suit from Studiosuits a little over a week after we ordered it and loved it. BUT....The armholes are way to small and the biceps are skintight. They call the arms their standard size and I should've included the bicepts size in the comment section. How would I know that? They ask for many sizes when you order but not that one. MY arms hardly fit in it! So be careful! I've been sending emails back and forth with not to much help. With a month and a day left I'm feeling a little crazy!
                    Julie H thanks for letting us know. I just ordered six suites from them like 10 minutes ago. I'm going to email them now about the armpits/arms/biceps. They do ask for loads of measurements and I thought it would be one of them.

#490 sfrench0621

sfrench0621
                    • 242 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 04:30 PM

Funny- my FI tried the suit on again the other day in a sunny room and we thought the same thing about it looking better in natural light. Still haven't decided if we will go with the suit from Studio Suits or buy a nice linen Calvin Klein suit we saw at Mens Wearhouse.

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by dolfinluck
                      Well since we first got the suit the FI has warmed up to the look and said the linen pattern doesn't look as severe in natural light. I will contact them about the suite jacket though, as the fit is really bad in his butt area, FI has a big butt for his frame and the vent on the back is wide open like 4-5 inch gap when just standing normal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users