• Please log in to reply
1340 replies to this topic

#31 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
  • 609 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 07:24 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MarieSam
    Oooh I'm definitely looking forward to hearing how it turns out -- which color and style did you order by the way?
    We ordered the "Linen Suit - 6 colors" in the Wood Linen. I hope he gets it and thinks it's too dark and goes for the beige linen for the wedding but he kept saying he thought those would be too light. We'll see how it turns out.

#32 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
    • 609 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 07:25 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by MarieSam
      oh yeah and how much did the shippng end up being?
      Shipping was $20.

It says it takes 2 to 3 weeks to be made and then 3 to 7 days to ship and they send you a tracking number when it ships.

#33 DarcyJAde

DarcyJAde
      • 305 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:22 PM

My FI ordered the brown one, when he gets it I will let you girls know how it turns out. (fingers crossed).
        http://img.weddingco...r/8vbdydmgt.png

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGP
        [/SIGPIC] 40 PEOPLE BOOKED!!!

#34 pvbeachbride10

pvbeachbride10
        • 202 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 12:34 PM

Can't wait to hear how they turn out!

#35 Racine.Ryan

Racine.Ryan
          • 124 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 01:01 PM

Thanks for sharing

#36 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
            • 609 posts

Posted 25 April 2009 - 02:56 PM

I just got notification today that my order has shipped so they work pretty quickly. The tracking number doesn't have an estimated arrival date yet but on the site it says 3-7 days so that's about 2.5 weeks from ordering to delivery. I'd say that's pretty good for a custom suit.

#37 DarcyJAde

DarcyJAde
              • 305 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 08:57 AM

Oops, I posted this on another thread. My FI got his suit last week and it's great! We had been looking for a brown suit (chocolate) and had a hard time finding one. This suit was the perfect color, material and price! :) I mean, $99! Thanks so much for posting!
                http://img.weddingco...r/8vbdydmgt.png

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGP
                [/SIGPIC] 40 PEOPLE BOOKED!!!

#38 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
                • 609 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 05:56 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by DarcyJAde
                  Oops, I posted this on another thread. My FI got his suit last week and it's great! We had been looking for a brown suit (chocolate) and had a hard time finding one. This suit was the perfect color, material and price! :) I mean, $99! Thanks so much for posting!
                  Yay! I'm glad it worked out for you. Hopefully ours will too. I got notification from Fedex that it should come in on the 29th. I hate Fedex through b/c their drivers can never figure out how to use our call box to get into our building. Hopefully they figure it out though and I get my, I mean FI's, suit!

#39 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
                  • 2,777 posts

Posted 27 April 2009 - 06:09 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by DarcyJAde
                    Do you have pics? I know the girls would really like to see how well they turned out.

#40 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
                    • 609 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 09:23 PM

FI's suit came today! He tried it one when I wasn't here so I don't have a pic of that but he said it fits! He did agree with me though that he should've went with the lighter color (yes!) so we will be ordering another one. He will just use this one for another event. The pics make it look gray but in person it's the "Wood Linen" color. I had a hard time getting pics since FI is a big guy so I could barely fit the pants and jacket in one pic.

Click the image to open in full size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users