• Please log in to reply
1340 replies to this topic

#361 carolina24

carolina24
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 02:07 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by butterfly4kathy2
    Looks like this thread has got this site a LOT of traffic and new customers! lol
    i agree, we should get a discount

#362 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
    • 344 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:19 PM

E-mail that suits have been shipped. Thank God!!!! We should get them Monday morning. I will try to convince FI to take a pic so I can post.

#363 CeeCee76

CeeCee76
      • 235 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 03:54 PM

Great deal! I'm definitely going to look into this one.
        ~January 11, 2011~ Sun Palace, Cancun, Mexico~Our wedding review

#364 pvbeachbride10

pvbeachbride10
        • 202 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 08:38 PM

We got FI's suit on Wednesday! Super quick! We're heading to my parents for the weekend, so I haven't had a chance to take pictures yet. I did make him try it on though and it looks great!

We went with the regular suit size instead of a custom order (FI was being a brat about getting sized). It's pretty much true to size!

I'll try to post pictures on Sunday or Monday when we return.

#365 SDbeachgirl

SDbeachgirl
          • 393 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:50 PM

I have a question. My FI was going to wear an Ivory/cream colored shirt. I have an Ivory dress. From the online swatches, I think I like the English Beige. I also read a couple posts from others who thought this would be the best color to go with to match an Ivory dress. My question is, will an Ivory/cream colored shirt look good with this suit or should we go with a different color? Anyone else trying to match a cream shirt? I don't want it to look too blah (like all the same color). I wish I could see the colors but it is so expensive to order a swatch! Ughh, decisions!

#366 SDbeachgirl

SDbeachgirl
            • 393 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 06:23 PM

I have another question. Has anyone purchased the pants without the satin lining? My FI runs hot and is already not too thrilled that he will be wearing a suit. I figure it would be lighter without the lining but I don't want it to be see through. I think it said for the lighter colors they recommend a lining. What do you think the lightest color is that you can get away with not wearing a lining? Sorry lots of questions, but online purchases are sometimes so scary! I hate not being able to see it before we purchase.

#367 msmoodyr

msmoodyr
              • 329 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 10:12 PM

We got the English Beige .. He's wearing a white shirt and ivory tie

#368 Mallory57

Mallory57
                • 454 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 11:48 PM

Hey everyone...SO happy I found this thread! We are definitely going with this site for FI's suit and groomsmen pants. Does anyone have the swatches available to pass on for the $99 linen blend suits? I am thinking the beige linen is what we want, but I just want to make sure. I am happy to pay via Paypal if someone can pass on the swatches! PM me back if you can help. Thanks!! :-)
                  35 (and counting) booked plus Bride & Groom!!

#369 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
                  • 344 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:13 PM

FI called and told me the suits made it..and it fits him perfect! So excited. Cannot wait to get home to see him in it. I promise to get a pic and post because you all have been wonderful.

#370 luv2sun

luv2sun
                    • 54 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 03:25 PM

Ordered FI his suit yesterday and BM some matching pants - cross your fingers!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users