• Please log in to reply
1340 replies to this topic

#341 march132010

march132010
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:08 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Loveisintheair
    We ordered two suits one custom made and one regular size. Neith one has come in. I have been in constant communication with them. They said they had to remake oone of them because of an issue witht he original one. Do we see how many days I have? I am trying my best not to bug out. One of them still needs to have the cuff put in it.
    OMG I would be freaking out too, relax and breath it will be here on time and perfect:)

#342 msmoodyr

msmoodyr
    • 329 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 07:50 PM

You can order pre-made pants ..its a drop down somewhere at the top ..
      We didn't enter any customizations .. only at the end when we selected pleats, etc ..

FI's suit has the ticket pocket .. I didn't like it at first .. but its kinda cute..and the pants have the lining that come with it ..

Quote:
      Originally Posted by luv2sun
      MSMOODYR - Thanks so much for posting your pictures! I spent 1.5 hours on the site last night deliberating about which color to order. We're planning to just order the pre-made size too since he just bought a new suit off the rack and it fit perfect. The only drawback was when I went to order just a pair of matching pants for the BM you have to enter in all the measurements, kind of silly when I just want to order a pre-made pair. They already emailed me back though and sent a link so I can order the pants to match the suit in a regular size, very impressed with their service so far. Thanks for sharing all the info ladies!

#343 tammikins

tammikins
      • 71 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 02:30 PM

Hi Everyone!
        We ordered my husband's suit from here. It was perfect. Fit him like a glove. We just got our professional photos back, and it looks great. Also, when I took it to get drycleaned, the lady there was commenting on how good the quality was. Definately money well spent. Here are some photos so you can see what the suit looks like after its actually ironed. :)

Tamara Moldon's Photos - Our Wedding | Facebook

#344 march132010

march132010
        • 1,057 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 02:42 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by tammikins
          Hi Everyone!
          We ordered my husband's suit from here. It was perfect. Fit him like a glove. We just got our professional photos back, and it looks great. Also, when I took it to get drycleaned, the lady there was commenting on how good the quality was. Definately money well spent. Here are some photos so you can see what the suit looks like after its actually ironed. :)

Thnaks for posting your photos FI and I were trying to decide if we wanted him to wear a white shirt and colored tie.... Thanks a bunch andn Congrats!!!!!

#345 KPEG

KPEG
          • 267 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:29 PM

Wow! First off...Congrats Tammikins. Your photos and everything were beautiful. I almost forgot I was looking at the suit! Thanks for sharing.

#346 FutureMrs.D

FutureMrs.D
            • 191 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:19 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by tammikins
              Hi Everyone!

Hi Tamara - can I ask what color you picked for your FI's suit?
              And Congrats on your wedding! Beautiful pics!

#347 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
              • 344 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:28 PM

Ok..so they finally gave me a timeframe. They are going to ship it out on Saturday. They have been very responsive. Just felt like I have little recourse since they are international.

Moody..how long did it take for yours to get to you once it was shipped.

#348 msmoodyr

msmoodyr
                • 329 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:49 PM

It was shipped out on the 5th .. it was here in the US on the 8th to be delivered to us on the 9th

#349 march132010

march132010
                  • 1,057 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 06:05 PM

Our suits came today, when FI get home he will try on doubt he will let me put a pic up on the world wide web, my son will be home from school, later and he most def. will let me post pic....

#350 michelle10

michelle10
                    • 157 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 07:15 PM

We haven't started looking at attire for my FI yet (me first!! haha), but this is a great option. Thanks for sharing!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users