1340 replies to this topic

#321 carolina24

carolina24
  • 1,573 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:06 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by march132010
    Our Suits shipped today--- we ordered 4 OMG i'm so nervous
    cant wait till you get them..pics please :)

we are going to get FI measured the week after next and then its order time!!

#322 carolina24

carolina24
    • 1,573 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 02:07 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by msmoodyr
      Our suit would have been here on the 9th but the snow pushed the delivery back to tomorrow. We ordered on the 24th. Not custom made, picked the regular size from the drop down box. I'll post a pic tomorrow.
      let us know how it went with the regular sizing, this might be easier?

#323 whitechocolate

whitechocolate
      • 127 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 03:44 PM

Oh how I wish I could get FI to sit still long enough to even look at the website, much less choose fabric/color, much less get measured! 5+ months is still enough time, right??

Seeing pictures of these suits on real guys might help convince him. Can't wait to see some on here! (suits, not real guys! lol)

#324 KPEG

KPEG
        • 267 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 08:41 PM

Did anyone pay for the satin lining in the linen pants? The website says it's recommended with the lighter coloured fabrics. I'm between light beige linen and english beige. We are hoping to measure him this weekend and hope for the best. We are 3 months away!

#325 msmoodyr

msmoodyr
          • 329 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 09:45 PM

Sorry ladies .. the snow is still affecting deliveries here .. we wont get it til Monday

#326 echo2_62

echo2_62
            • 1,049 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 03:29 AM

I ordered pants in both the english beige and the light beige for our guys and got the lining in all of them. I figured that it was better to know they'd be ready to go with the lining and not have to worry about it, then end up scrambling a bit to make sure they didn't have to worry about lighting and where the sun was shining from etc. Kind of the better safe than sorry thing, you know?! We put our order in the other day so it'll be another couple of weeks before we get them and I can actually comment more on how the pants are with the lining.

#327 tiffanyan02

tiffanyan02
              • 123 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 12:11 AM

Hi everyone! What a great find. This website is great! I'm planning on ordering my FI a suit. I think I will first order the swatches, but was wondering if anyone has done the chocolate brown? If so I would LOVE to see a picture of it. How far in advance has everyone been ordering?

#328 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
                • 295 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 01:06 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KPEG
                  Did anyone pay for the satin lining in the linen pants? The website says it's recommended with the lighter coloured fabrics. I'm between light beige linen and english beige. We are hoping to measure him this weekend and hope for the best. We are 3 months away!
                  i did because he ordered a white suit and i wouldnt want his boxers to show through lol its lined up to the knee
                  "

#329 SuzyQ76

SuzyQ76
                  • 484 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 04:29 PM

Just wanted to let you all know that there had been a hold up at the border? maybe?, but we have finally received our swatches!!

Ladytrunck, aka Jannae was gracious enough to forward on her samples to me in Canada, this was after US Thanksgiving...and I received them in the mail TODAY Feb 15, 2010 and the envelope wasn't even opened or anything!

So a BIG THANKS to Jannae, I appreciate it very much!! Can't wait to sit down with FI to pick!!
                    Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
                    Grand Riviera Princess

http://i783.photobuc....quotesmall.jpg
                    My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

#330 LowcountryGirl

LowcountryGirl
                    • 153 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 09:37 PM

Thanks for all the post. My FI and his 6 groomsmen were about to order and it was nice to see everyone's else's experience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users