Custom Linen Suits $99!

Quote:
Originally Posted by echo2_62 View Post
So my caution is this - for anyone who is kind enough to happily pass on the swatches for other brides to use, it may be worthwhile to send them with a tracking number or, sadly, keep them in the US if they're already there and keep them in Canada if they're already here :S
With shipping costs of the swatches being a little higher than we'd all normally like to pay, I'm hoping this will save a few headaches and a few dollars for all of us! I don't want this to deter anyone from ordering from the site though as any interaction I've had with the company itself has been excellent.
I PROMISE I sent them guys! I totally should have gotten a tracking #. censored.gif I'm glad it worked out for you though!

Oh no sorry don't think that I'm blaming you AT ALL for the swatches not getting here! Sorry, sorry, sorry! Both Suzy and I feel bad now though that TWO sets of swatches have disappeared from the passing chain because of us sad.gif You and badrianne were both very kind to have sent them to us and it was also my fault that I didn't think to ask for a tracking number when we requested the second set. I'm just hoping that we can prevent any more missing mail and frustration like me.

Another note - for anyone who is thinking of ordering the Irish Linen - check the website for the colours available as they have just changed. I received swatches for the six colours that were standard and when I went to order earlier this week I was told that they don't have most of them anymore, and only the three shown on the website are available now. I ended up having to pick new colours since I didn't want to pay for new swatches to be sent. Apparently they've been having troubles keeping the irish linen in stock - poor availability from wherever they were receiving it from.

I'm a little disappointed, I was very excited and ordered swatches from studiosuits.com. I ordered swatches of their Terry Rayon cloth- website lists 2 different grays. The card I received has MAYBE 1 gray on it (I think its more taupey) I emailed to ask about the colors and was told to order from the swatches. If your site says you have 2 grays I expect 2 grays. Boo I hope I find out after this email that I was sent the wrong ones.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi everyone! I have been doing lots of research on various wedding venues all around Mexico, my fiance wants a destination wedding and I am happy to have a wedding wherever so long as the vibe is right and guests are happy!  I have been seriously looking at Cabo Azul and was trying to find potential costs for them, but only found a page about their wedding costs from 2010. Does anyone have any updated information on costs / reviews they would like to share of this venue? Or advice in general, anything helps. Thanks so much, happy wedding planning to all!
    • Hello everyone, I am dreaming of a wedding in Costa Rica and was wondering if I could get any help with venues and wedding planners. I am thinking Tamarindo because a close friend of mine lives there and I've been in town more than a couple of times, she's being helpful but is at a loss when it comes to this subject really so I was wondering if anyone here had recommendations. I am not closed to other town suggestions either, if I happen to find a good place and staff somewhere else. These are the places I have so far, has anyone had any experience with any of them?  Stay In Tamarindo Luxury Villas in Costa Rica Luxury Villas Pinilla Tropical Homes of Costa Rica The Point Luxury Villa Thank you so much for your help!
    • Have you ever considered having a wedding inside a bubble? With the current global situation, many couples are looking for unique and creative ways to celebrate their special day while keeping their guests safe. A wedding inside a bubble could provide a whimsical and intimate setting for your ceremony and reception. Imagine saying your vows surrounded by a beautiful bubble filled with twinkling lights and flowers, creating a magical atmosphere for you and your loved ones to enjoy.
    • Adult only resort or not? Let's discuss the pros and cons of choosing an adult-only resort for your honeymoon. While some couples may appreciate the peace and quiet that comes with an adults-only environment, others may prefer a more family-friendly atmosphere. What are your thoughts on this? Have you had any experiences at adult-only resorts that you'd like to share? Let's hear your opinions and recommendations!
    • When it comes to planning a wedding, one of the most exciting parts is choosing the perfect wedding favours for your guests. These small tokens of appreciation are a great way to thank your loved ones for being a part of your special day and to make them feel appreciated.
  • Topics