Photo

Custom Linen Suits $99!

• Please log in to reply
1340 replies to this topic

#291 **Kat**

**Kat**
  • 2,682 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 03:10 PM

3 weeks! that isnt bad! Just I was just looking at the calendar! YIKES! I better get on it!!

#292 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
    • 295 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 03:10 PM

i ordered and check the tracking and it says it is in NYC already so i should get it by monday hopefully, we are so anxsious to se ehow the suit will fit him...we measured using a suit he has and made it like one extra inch bigger just in case....ill let u know how it fits! :)
      "

#293 Mrs.B

Mrs.B
      • 455 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 06:34 PM

Thanks Ladies! This tread has been so helpful. I think we will be going with StudioSuits.

#294 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
        • 401 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 12:43 PM

Just yesterday my FI and I were talking about the wedding attire and he admitted he was a little nervous about buying from an online shop in India. In all honesty, I would be too, but seeing all the happy customers and great reviews made me more at ease about it. I told him that there are 30 pages of honest brides talking about this vendor so it will be fine!!! (Personally I think he is just trying to get outta wearing a suit!)
          Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#295 Megan24

Megan24
          • 271 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 12:28 AM

I am a little confused. When I went on line to buy the suit. I do not see the jackets. Am I missing something?

I would like to get a whole suit for the wedding.

#296 AlexsBride

AlexsBride
            • 401 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 12:40 AM

I think you must just be on the wrong section of the website. Maybe you are on just the pants section. The suits come with pants and a jacket and an optional vest.
              Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#297 Megan24

Megan24
              • 271 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 01:20 PM

Thank you. It must have been having some issues last night because when I went on the suits tab was not there.

Another question what is the difference between Irish linen and plain linen?? Does one not wrinkle as bad?

#298 carolina24

carolina24
                • 1,573 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 02:00 PM

we got our samples today!!! super fast shipping, can't wait to order :)

#299 echo2_62

echo2_62
                  • 1,049 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 02:10 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Megan24
                    Thank you. It must have been having some issues last night because when I went on the suits tab was not there.

Another question what is the difference between Irish linen and plain linen?? Does one not wrinkle as bad?
                    I'm not sure what the "official" difference is between the Irish Linen and the Pure Linen but from the samples I can at least add that the fabric weaves are different between the two. The Irish linen seems to have a slightly smaller weave to the fabric - but that's not to say the Pure Linen doesn't have a nice weave either! From what I've heard, Irish linen is supposed to be a little better quality overall but that's just what I've read online and isn't specific to these linens. Haha I'm not sure if I answered your question too well sorry!

We mostly just went by the colour selection and wound up liking the Irish Linen best so that's what we'll be ordering when I get it put through in the next day or two.

#300 TLC4Rock

TLC4Rock
                    • 473 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 02:34 PM

Thanks!! I'm about to order the shirt today to confirm the color matches my colors. I figured custom shirt in my FI wordrobe won't hurt! :-) If not then we will go for the all white! :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users