Photo

Custom Linen Suits $99!

• Please log in to reply
1340 replies to this topic

#231 crsperanza

crsperanza
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 05:38 AM

This is so helpful! Thanks for posting all this great information ladies because I've been searching and found nothing so far. This should work well for us :)

#232 Pandabride6

Pandabride6
    • 95 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:07 PM

Hey ladies,

I don't think this question was asked yet. But for those who ordered/received a suit from Studio Suits, why did you ultimately decide to order from them? How was the fabric, feel and overall look different from the suits at stores by your homes?

The reason I ask is because my FMIL is insisting we get a suit from Syms (a clothing store in the South). They sell some suits for $99, but not all. When I went to theh store with her while visiting them in GA, the salesman suggested worsted wool or linen for the DW but those suits don't usually come in till March.

Anyway, I don't want to feel like I'm going out of my way to order a suit. I am leaning toward StudioSuits but I guess I'm saying to help me convince my FMIL that it's the way to go.
      Can't wait to honor our family roots... and establish new ones... Montego Bay, Jamaica, June 5, 2010

The view overlooking Kingston... January 2009. One Love!!

#233 McToasty

McToasty
      • 170 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 07:08 PM

OOO FI needs to order his suits still, but he's working out like mad, so i think we'll wait a bit longer. At least now we know where we can look. :) Thanks!

#234 Sylvie143

Sylvie143
        • 181 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:05 PM

Very helpful, thank you so much!!

#235 bholthof

bholthof
          • Banned
          • 323 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:25 PM

Recieved FI's suit today! Hooray, it fits!!

Its a little wrinkly, and please ignore the socks and the bathroom in the background...
            Also, he definately won't be wearing a T-shirt dress shirt - but we're moving and it was the only shirt that hadn't been packed.

So, its the Custom Linen Suit in White. I know a couple people wanted to see the white suit. Also, for whatever reason the pictures look a little compressed... And I think the light in our bathroom is a little yellowed.

Click the image to open in full size.

21 people + Bride & Groom booked!!

http://tickers.Ticke....8e20/event.png

#236 autjo

autjo
            • 2,182 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:32 PM

I love it Beth! Is that the tie he is wearing? I really like the way it all pulls together!

#237 bholthof

bholthof
              • Banned
              • 323 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 09:37 PM

Yes, that is the tie he is wearing - I got it from an etsy seller... Dawnsilk is her name on Etsy.
                21 people + Bride & Groom booked!!

http://tickers.Ticke....8e20/event.png

#238 Crystal&Matt2010

Crystal&Matt2010
                • 121 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 10:43 PM

I just ordered a suit for my fiance from StudioSuits. I can't wait! I ordered the natural linen color. Thanks for everyone's input on this... it really helped us make a decision!

#239 CristiandJamie

CristiandJamie
                  • 445 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 01:02 AM

This is great and we have been looking for a suit and no luck yet. Thank you so much!
                    Cristi & Jamie
                    http://img.weddingco...er/7nhul9k2.png32 guests including Bride and Groom... and counting

#240 Island Princess

Island Princess
                    • 284 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 08:02 AM

I should hopefully be having ours delivered tomorrow. I cant wait. I hope it fits, I will post pics soon :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users