• Please log in to reply
1340 replies to this topic

#221 riunegrilbride2010

riunegrilbride2010
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 02:01 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Vallarta_2009
    They have a shipping calculator on their website that you can use. All you have to do is choose a suit and when it takes you to check out there is a button to calculate shipping. Shipping to Ottawa was listed at $36.25. I would imagine Toronto would be a bit cheaper.
    Yeah it was about the same to Toronto as well but sometimes you get dinged with a duty tax but that might be just from the states. Not sure...

#222 ajlbuaxo

ajlbuaxo
    • 175 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 03:34 PM

thanks for the info guys this is great!

#223 Loveisintheair

Loveisintheair
      • 344 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 04:01 PM

I am excited!!!!!!!!!!! We were about to ored our suits from a different company but so happy we found this one. This is the best.

#224 DestCabo10

DestCabo10
        • 49 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 05:26 PM

Im so excited and happy that i stumbled upon this Thread!!!! I will deff be ordering from studio suits does anyone have a pick of their suit in the light beige? Im torn between light beige and beige of the $99 linen suits. Beige looks really good but almost too close to the color of the sand for me, wondering if the light beige would look too close to white?!

#225 Vallarta_2009

Vallarta_2009
          • 236 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 11:51 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by riunegrilbride2010
            Yeah it was about the same to Toronto as well but sometimes you get dinged with a duty tax but that might be just from the states. Not sure...
            I didn't get charged anything for the swatches I ordered but they only had a value of $2... They ship with a company called Bombino worldwide which then uses FedEx for shipping to North America. Fed Ex will send you a notice in the mail if you have to pay duty on something you purchased. That's what they did with the last item I purchased from the states anyway...

#226 *Linds*

*Linds*
            • 5,776 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 07:37 PM

placing my order now! I will post pics once we recieve it! I hope I measured right...
              Loving married life! <3

#227 KimmyG

KimmyG
              • 520 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 11:59 PM

Does anyone know what is the turnaround time from the day you order it until it arrives at your door?

#228 march132010

march132010
                • 1,057 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 12:03 AM

We placed our order for 5 suits, last night, I put a note in the comment box to please rush since our wedding is March 13, 2010... I can't wait to see them, will be post pictures as soon as they come...

#229 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
                  • 295 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 02:18 AM

just ordered my fi suit with a vest..i got the 99 dollar one in blended linen in white with the white vest. i went with measurements from a suit he has and made some measurements about an inch more just in case....wish me luck that it comes perfect :)
                    "

#230 Ahand85

Ahand85
                    • 26 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 08:46 PM

We just ordered fi's suit at the end of last week and they just sent an email saying that the suit is in production! We ordered the $99 english beige linen, I'll post pics when we get it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users