Photo

Custom Linen Suits $99!

• Please log in to reply
1340 replies to this topic

#211 march132010

march132010
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:59 PM

Were placing our order 1/13/2010 for our wedding 3/13/2010. I know we are pressing our luck--- Hope they get here in time....

#212 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
    • 295 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:29 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by creoletexan
      My husband went with Semi-baggy, and he has that lineman football player build.
      hi i was thinking of ordering my FI the same type...semi-baggy cuz of his thighs...but what about the bottom, at the ankles, how was the fit? and how did you measure, did u make it at least an inch bigger? and what exact color was his? i saw the pic and i liked it.....great pic :)
      "

#213 Sita&Nate

Sita&Nate
      • 349 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:47 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by march132010
        Were placing our order 1/13/2010 for our wedding 3/13/2010. I know we are pressing our luck--- Hope they get here in time....
        I am sure it will be fine as long as you let them know that you are on a bit of a time crunch! We ordered from them mid December, and we are expecting our suits sometime this week!

#214 lmuze

lmuze
        • 457 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 05:55 PM

We order my FI suit on Sunday evening, December 29th, 2009 and we received the suit today, January 11, 2010. It was perfect. We ordered the suit in Irish Linen. I'll post the picture tomorrow. My FI is so excited he is about to order some more items from them. The workmanship is amazing. We are now ordering the GM suits.

#215 creoletexan

creoletexan
          • 220 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 10:38 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by babiexoxo
            hi i was thinking of ordering my FI the same type...semi-baggy cuz of his thighs...but what about the bottom, at the ankles, how was the fit? and how did you measure, did u make it at least an inch bigger? and what exact color was his? i saw the pic and i liked it.....great pic :)
            He just told me how big he wanted it around the ankles,Trouser Leg Bottom, which was 19 inches. I did the same for his thigh measurements, where instead of entering his exact measurement, they allow you to enter the measurement that you want. His only complaint was that the waist measurement was too exact. He has two suits Natural Linen and Beige Linen and still hasn't chosen which one he liked so that I can order the groomsmens suits.

#216 juliez79

juliez79
            • 167 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 12:43 AM

I just ordered mine today (1/12/10) - 3 suits total. I'll let you know how they look!

#217 Island Princess

Island Princess
              • 284 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 04:10 AM

I ordered mine yesterday. Very excited to see. Very happy with their service. Had the samples in 3 days!

#218 riunegrilbride2010

riunegrilbride2010
                • 51 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:34 AM

These sound great! Does anyone know what the duty would be to canada?

#219 riunegrilbride2010

riunegrilbride2010
                  • 51 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:35 AM

Did anyone order to Canada? What was the duty & shipping?

#220 Vallarta_2009

Vallarta_2009
                    • 236 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 12:04 PM

They have a shipping calculator on their website that you can use. All you have to do is choose a suit and when it takes you to check out there is a button to calculate shipping. Shipping to Ottawa was listed at $36.25. I would imagine Toronto would be a bit cheaper.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users