Photo

Custom Linen Suits $99!

• Please log in to reply
1340 replies to this topic

#201 ktnicole

ktnicole
  • 100 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 12:26 AM

Anyone with the swatches see a gray color? On their website I'm thinking about ordering the "terry rayon classic suit" It has 2 grays, but wanted to see how it looked. Not sure if the swatches you all have would include that color. Let me know! Thanks!

#202 danathebride

danathebride
    • 28 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:48 AM

I have lost track of who has the swatches now, but I wanted to see if I could pay the shipping to the person that currently has them? I'm so indecisive on the color, and just hate to pick the wrong one! If you don't mind, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you ladies--your opinions have been beyond beneficial to me!!!

#203 pujbride19

pujbride19
      • 57 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 05:01 PM

My order shipped today! They say it should arrive in 4-7 days. I can't wait to see how it turned out.

#204 creoletexan

creoletexan
        • 220 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 06:35 PM

My husband's 2nd linen suit is supposed to arrive Wednesday! He loved the first one in Biege Linen so much that he wanted one in the Natural Linen, but doesn't know which one he will wear for the vow renewal... it's my fault.. I have him a choice. After I make sure this is it for him, I can pass on my swatches.

#205 nicburn

nicburn
          • 25 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 08:43 PM

Hey! What trouser style did you all go with??

#206 creoletexan

creoletexan
            • 220 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 11:13 PM

My husband went with Semi-baggy, and he has that lineman football player build.

#207 KPEG

KPEG
              • 267 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 03:51 PM

I just want to say that I as a bit hesitant to order from this site but no worries ladies!! I ordered swatches on Jan 2 and they were delivered to my door on Jan 7!! Amazing! And the linen quality is great! They were prompt, sent follow up emails and provided tracking numbers throughout the whole process. We'll be waiting until next month (so my fiance can lose some more weight) then take measurements to order a suit.

#208 autjo

autjo
                • 2,182 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 05:26 PM

Hi girls! Here are a couple of pics of B's suit. It is the $99 Beige Linen, Classic Comfort Fit pants.

Click the image to open in full size.

#209 *Linds*

*Linds*
                  • 5,776 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 08:57 PM

Aut- thanks for posting the pics! I will be ordering the same suit and color for S!
                    Loving married life! <3

#210 pujbride19

pujbride19
                    • 57 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 04:41 PM

I love the beige linen. FI's light beign suit is supposed to arrive today. I am nervous that it might be too light in color. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users