1340 replies to this topic

#191 creoletexan

• 220 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 02:26 PM

Great idea posting the swatches!

#192 jawhite77

• 33 posts

Posted 01 December 2009 - 04:44 PM

It sounds like everyone likes these suits! Has anyone ordered a navy linen from this site? We were hoping for something darker than the traditional linen/beige to make the wedding feel a little more formal. Also, anyone who has ordered the suit- how bad is the wrinkle factor?? I know that certain linens REALLY wrinkle up fast, while other linen isn't too bad. Thanks so much!!!

#193 xxashleyxx007

• 227 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 01:37 AM

So Josh ordered his custom linen suit in the middle of November and we got it today! We went to website, took all of his measurements, and then sent it off for production. It was $99, plus tax and shipping (so maybe $140 Canadian). They quickly let us know that they received our order and payment, and they would start production on the suit the next business day. There are only "2 suits made at a time" so they ensure that everything is exact. I will just mention to measure accurately (I measured 3 times to to make sure) and to add an inch or two so things wont be too snug. It's easier to get it taken in than let out I'm sure. Thankfully it fit him just right even though I added an inch to some parts (waist, tummy, etc). It arrived quickly, and with a garment bag which was nice. We opened it up and it was just awesome! The black is a tiny bit shinier than I imagined, but when you take a picture of it, it doesn't look shiny. The lining on the inside is just perfect, and honestly it is better than what we could have imagined. They had great communication and customer service. We are definitely going to be buying another one from them!

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

#194 echo2_62

• 1,049 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 11:00 AM

Ashley - thanks for posting about the black! It doesn't seem as though many have gone with this colour so I'm happy to know what it looks like! And good to know about the measuring too... I'm a little bit nervous on that part but you're right that it would be easier to get them taken in if necessary.

#195 KPEG

• 267 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by msmoodyr
            Here are some pics of the swatches .. I dont know how good they will show on your pc but hope it helps some

Pure Irish Linen
            Click the image to open in full size.

Regular Linen
            Click the image to open in full size.
            Thanks for posting the swatches! Any opinions on what colour I should choose to go with my white organza dress?? I was thinking English Beige from the StudioSuits website but from the swatches, Beige Linen looks nicer to me now. And I totally understand it would be the settings on my PC but what would you girls choose with white organza? It's also a pretty formal dress. Thanks!

#196 AJandNate2010

• 58 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 12:06 AM

We got FI's suit on Thursday. It was perfect! I literally teared up. We got the white linen and I will post pics soon. I would suggest having FI pick his favorite pair of pants and measure the fit of those.

Final guest count... 63 adults and 10 kids!!

#197 nsimpson

• 325 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 02:42 AM

Thanks for posting this- very helpful!
                Love is a wonderful thing!
                Nadia and SergeSeptember 2010

#198 jawhite77

• 33 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 05:23 AM

The pics looks awesome! I love seeing the black, since there are not many pics of the dark suits. I think we are going to definitely order the navy! Thanks girls!

#199 isy_beau

• 83 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 01:43 PM

I ordered 5 suits on november 30th (the regular linen at 99$ in the beige color) they were shipped out on december 25th and I just got the fedex confirmation that I will receive them at my door tomorrow
                    I'm so excited to see them, I'll write back tomorrow to let you girls know how they fit, but from the others feedback, I'm not to worried.

#200 nicburn

• 25 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 04:59 PM

I am definitely ordering a suit from studiosuits.com BUT when I was putting in measurements, I didn't know what to put on trouser style?? What did most of you order? Classic comfort fit, baggy, etc?? Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users