Photo

Custom Linen Suits $99!

• Please log in to reply
1340 replies to this topic

#1311 AmandaBride

AmandaBride
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:46 AM

@muneera0302 - I took measurements and didn't add any inches.  Some guys pants were a little snug, and others were a little loose, but they all were comfortable and would have been easily altered if they had wanted.  My suggestion would be (as well as the website's suggestion) for the jackets and pants, use a suit that fits them well already to help out with the measurements.  As long as you follow the instructions on the website, you should be good :) As well, make sure that you look at the descriptions of the fit (I believe there are loose fits and tighter fits, boot cut, etc.). Good luck! 

#1312 FoxyBride

FoxyBride
    • 609 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:49 AM

Oh wow! I didn't realize this thread was still going strong almost 4 years later! I'm glad so many people had good experiences!

#1313 MissJali

MissJali
      • 935 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:18 AM

Hi girls, what was the average time between ordering and receiving? I just want to know how soon i should order if I'm getting married in March? When do you girls think i should order by?

#1314 SoonMrsD

SoonMrsD
        • 245 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by lgerry 

Just want to post a mini review.... We received our suits and pants from studio suits a couple weeks ago. My FI suit fits great except for the shoulders (I think I measured wrong), and my Step-dad's suit and all the guys pants in the wedding party also fits perfectly!! We ordered June 5th and received them a couple of weeks ago. They were great to work with and emailed us a couple of times re: measurements that they thought might be off (including my FI shoulder measurements, which I kept the same and should have listened, lol ).

Any questions, just ask! :)

Good to know, can you resend me the info for this site - I just found this thread lol -

#1315 toribelle31

toribelle31
          • 24 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:34 AM

Does anyone have a fabric swatch they would be willing to sell?

#1316 carajoe08

carajoe08
            • 197 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:01 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by toribelle31 

Does anyone have a fabric swatch they would be willing to sell?

I have swatches I would be willing to sell! they include the linen and tropical linen swatches. PM if yuo are interested!

#1317 SoonMrsD

SoonMrsD
              • 245 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:19 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by lgerry 

Just want to post a mini review.... We received our suits and pants from studio suits a couple weeks ago. My FI suit fits great except for the shoulders (I think I measured wrong), and my Step-dad's suit and all the guys pants in the wedding party also fits perfectly!! We ordered June 5th and received them a couple of weeks ago. They were great to work with and emailed us a couple of times re: measurements that they thought might be off (including my FI shoulder measurements, which I kept the same and should have listened, lol ).

Any questions, just ask! :)

What material did you guys order? 

#1318 lgerry

lgerry
                • 349 posts
                • Wedding Date:January 15, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Akumal, Riviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:05 PM

What material did you guys order? 

Hi! He ordered the Hawaiian beige. I was a little worried about it being too plaid looking but they turned out really nice! A nice neutral fabric that's not too grey or tan.

#1319 lizzieqball

lizzieqball
                • Site Supporter
                • 22 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:30 AM

I received my FI and son's suits today! My FI's suit fits almost perfectly!!! He chose from the set sizes. My son isn't home to try his on yet. Super impressed with them!!

#1320 sky186

sky186
                  • 155 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 11:41 AM

Ho exciting x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users