Photo

Custom Linen Suits $99!

• Please log in to reply
1340 replies to this topic

#1131 JodyandTara

JodyandTara
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:00 PM

Hey guys! Im not caught up in this post...but I thought I would contribute. I read this cover to cover twice before making my order. My FI had found pants that he liked here but he wasn't able to find a matching vest. So we ordered a vest from Studio suits. We followed the directions on how to measure exactly. We didn't get my FI professionally measured. The vest came in less than a week and it is PERFECT!!! I can't believe that they can make such a good product in such a short time. Plus it travelled half way across the world. We were so happy with the vest we ordered the pants to match and returned the other ones. Again we measured with the directions ourselves. We chose to use measurements of a pair of pants rather than body measurements. The pants came in less than a week and again are PERFECT!!!!  I guess I should say the pants are a little big in the waist but not so much that my FI is even getting them altered.

I highly recommend ordering from this site. It also really helps to order the swatches because the colors are different than what they appeared like on the screen.

#1132 Tia529

Tia529
    • 76 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:49 AM

I am so bummed!  The suit came yesterday, and neither the pants or jacket fit him.  The waist and length were perfect on the pants, but the seat and thighs were HUGE.  I probably could have fit in there with him.  The jacket was good across the shoulders and the sleeves were good, but once he buttoned it up it was pretty snug around his stomach.  We did order the slim fit as opposed to regular, so I think that may be why the jacket is snug there. 

Did anyone else order a slim fit jacket?  What did you think of it?

I felt terrible, because my fiance was so excited to get the suit, and he literally looked like a clown with it on. :(

#1133 ckrn

ckrn
      • Site Supporter
      • 51 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:55 AM

For those of you that ordered your GM and dads suits, did you pay for them as well? Was this part of their GM gift? Thanks. --- I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?mpaaod

#1134 Diamantenyc

Diamantenyc
        • 161 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:32 PM

thanks for the site

#1135 mrsbruff2b

mrsbruff2b
          • 385 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 12:58 PM

Hey ladies!

Are you guys ordering the suits for your groom and his men and then having the guys pay you back or are you just sending them the link and telling them what colour you wanted them to get?

Married: 20/06/12 - Our 11 year anniversary~

Wedding @: Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

Honeymoon @: Le Blanc Spa Resort (Cancun, Mexico)

#1136 coconoir1908

coconoir1908
            • 2,136 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 01:50 PM

I sent a detailed email to them which included the link for both the pre-set or the custom, I included the color and the order that we did for FI.  I advised them to pay via paypal versus their credit cards.  I advised them that for those that didn't feel comfortable ordering or did not have paypal to provide me with the information and I will order. I only had 1 guy that we ordered for. 

Originally Posted by mrsbruff2b 

Hey ladies!

Are you guys ordering the suits for your groom and his men and then having the guys pay you back or are you just sending them the link and telling them what colour you wanted them to get?

#1137 CdnBeatPrincess

CdnBeatPrincess
              • 296 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 05:03 AM

Instead of a gift, John paid for their outfits, ties and belts. The guys bought their own converse sneakers.

Originally Posted by ckrn 

For those of you that ordered your GM and dads suits, did you pay for them as well? Was this part of their GM gift? Thanks.
                ---
                I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?mpaaod

#1138 jenshaun12

jenshaun12
                • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:45 AM

anyone order a suit yet?? if so, how do they look??

#1139 CdnBeatPrincess

CdnBeatPrincess
                  • 296 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:29 PM

I will post some photos once I get them.

#1140 deesanders33

deesanders33
                    • 329 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:03 AM

Hi ladies, I have been reading this thread like crazy and trying to figure out what is better to order... pre-set size and up it a size or custom sizing and just add 2 inches to certain parts??Can you please help!!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users