Custom Linen Suits $99!

• Please log in to reply
1340 replies to this topic

#1081 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
  • Site Supporter
  • 252 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:30 PM

lol u know Coco i am taking it all in stride. The suit was so cheap I knew I was taking a chance but the sad thing is the jacket is sooo nice and I love the color so I wouldn't mind buying new pants if they can fix this issue. It would still be a great price. Anyway I sent an email to them and all I hear is how great the customer service is so we will see what they say. 

Originally Posted by coconoir1908 

Awe I'm sorry to hear this. Are you able to return them?

#1082 CDNCouple09

CDNCouple09
    • 39 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:02 PM

We had to re-order pants as well. We ordered custom made and asked for it really fast and put a date and had the pants in 8 days or something crazy like that. I would do the custom pants and re-order right away.

[IMG]http://www.whenismywedding.com/signa...672f12f373.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com[/IMG]

#1083 mlw02

mlw02
      • 65 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:11 PM

What color did you order?

#1084 CdnBeatPrincess

CdnBeatPrincess
        • 296 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 10:24 AM

Hi Ladies,

Just ordered our groommen's linen pants, vest and shirt last night. Hope everything fits ok. Had a few drinks during superbowl. LOL

Wish me luck!

I'll post pictures later.

#1085 Lindsay22

Lindsay22
          • Banned
          • 30 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:03 PM

Where did you order them from?

#1086 CdnBeatPrincess

CdnBeatPrincess
            • 296 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 05:55 AM

Not sure if you are asking me..... but www.studiosuits.com in Tropical Linen Grey.

#1087 J and G 2012

J and G 2012
              • 423 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:38 AM

Hi Ladies! Just wanted to share our experience with Studio Suits.

We ordered Custom Linen Shirt (Ramie White) and Vest (Tropical White) and they came within 2 weeks, as we stated there was a rush. The linen shirt was very thin but it worked out perfectly, DH wasn't uncomfortable in the heat at all!

393x700px-LL-f541cad2_12192011544.jpg

#1088 mlw02

mlw02
                • 65 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 07:15 AM

Has anyone purchase tropical dark beige or dark beige yet? If so can you please post a picture. Thank you.

#1089 mrs squash

mrs squash
                  • 16 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 08:11 AM

My Fiances white linen suit and shirt arrived this morning. Fantastic quality and a great fit (a little generous on the waist). Super quick too. Very happy, thank you to this forum and thread as we would never have found anything like this in the UK. I am amazed how crease free it was on arrival too. Suit and shirt for under £100!!

#1090 Jsquared 2012

Jsquared 2012
                    • 28 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 10:02 AM

Hi ladies!! I need some advice from anyone who can offer it!! 1st: I haven't ordered yet. We leave May 1st for Turks and Caicos... I live in NY andd would like to do the custom suit for my fianc© and am wondering if I still have time. 2nd: My dress is Ivory. I know I don't have time to order swatches but would like to get something that is a light color but not lighter than my dress.... Any suggestions?? Also any suggestions on fit?? Thanks in advance :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users