Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Thanks soo much!! I'll make sure to get his lined. I really like this site and how reasonable they are. The only think I didn't like was the samples had a weird smell. When you got your suits did they smell funny??

 

Originally Posted by hdinsmor View Post

We ordered white, and it is definitely see through w/o the lining.  I would recommend lining on all of the light colors.  I am sure you would be fine w/o lining of the darker beige, etc. 
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


I will be honest, it did have a kind of funny smell.  But, we hung it up the smell disappeared after a few days.  So, don't let that scare you.  Hope this helps! 

Originally Posted by cbandemer View Post

Thanks soo much!! I'll make sure to get his lined. I really like this site and how reasonable they are. The only think I didn't like was the samples had a weird smell. When you got your suits did they smell funny??

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That does help because the minute I took the swatches out of the package one of my coworkers kept saying what is that smell. As long as it goes away i'll be fine.

 

Originally Posted by hdinsmor View Post


I will be honest, it did have a kind of funny smell.  But, we hung it up the smell disappeared after a few days.  So, don't let that scare you.  Hope this helps! 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If not he can bathe it in cologne....haha!  Just kidding, it will come out! 
 

Originally Posted by cbandemer View Post

That does help because the minute I took the swatches out of the package one of my coworkers kept saying what is that smell. As long as it goes away i'll be fine.

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could you take a pic and post the swatch colors, more specifically the Hawaiian light gray linen.  I really want a light gray suit but have not seen any groom pick gray and never see this color in any of the swatch pics...either I am missing something or it is a new color.


 

Originally Posted by cbandemer View Post

I just received my swatches and totally makes it soo much easier picking a color. Are the pants see thru if you dont get the lining??



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll try but it normally doesnt let me post pictures or see them. The light gray is nice but looks more of silver.

 

Originally Posted by bmaxam12 View Post

Could you take a pic and post the swatch colors, more specifically the Hawaiian light gray linen.  I really want a light gray suit but have not seen any groom pick gray and never see this color in any of the swatch pics...either I am missing something or it is a new color.


 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


You can also email me a pic maxam12@gmail.com.  Thanks!!

 

Originally Posted by cbandemer View Post

I'll try but it normally doesnt let me post pictures or see them. The light gray is nice but looks more of silver.

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks ladies for all the input....I am ordering 3 suits right now....I am freaking a little as my mom and I measured....oh man, cross fingers for me!

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you have to pay the $13 shipping charge for your swatches?! Kind of nuts for a $2 product! But I guess it's worth it instead of paying $100 for a suit and not liking the color.
 

Originally Posted by cbandemer View Post

I just received my swatches and totally makes it soo much easier picking a color. Are the pants see thru if you dont get the lining??



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah it was 17 because i ordered mostly all of the swatches. Totally worth it to see the difference in the colors and feel what the suit will feel like.

 

Originally Posted by jenna326 View Post

Did you have to pay the $13 shipping charge for your swatches?! Kind of nuts for a $2 product! But I guess it's worth it instead of paying $100 for a suit and not liking the color.
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×