I just ordered my dad's suit too. Hopefully it will all be fine :)

I just wanted to let you know that my credit card (Amex) wouldn't allow the charge at first. The automated system called right away and I confirmed. Then it all worked. I guess the system is working.

I'm trying decide between the english beige and tropical biege... Originally we were getting a ck suit from mens warehouse for my fi and the groomsmen were just wearing pants from studio. Now become the crazy bridzilla and making them wear suits!:) My dress is ivory and I'm just afraid the english beige might be to light and the tropical too dark!!! Ah! I've looked at pics. And it can vary so much because of lighting, etc. It's too late to order swatches... Any advice??

I have the swatches. I can mail them to you if you'd like. The English Beige is a little gray. Tropical is a really nice. I went between that and the light beige for a while and decided on light beige.

Originally Posted by ambularose View Post

I'm trying decide between the english beige and tropical biege... Originally we were getting a ck suit from mens warehouse for my fi and the groomsmen were just wearing pants from studio. Now become the crazy bridzilla and making them wear suits!:) My dress is ivory and I'm just afraid the english beige might be to light and the tropical too dark!!! Ah! I've looked at pics. And it can vary so much because of lighting, etc. It's too late to order swatches... Any advice??

My fiance has the ck suit in tan and I got the swatches from studio suits and the light beige matches it best to the ck suit I think.

I have an ivory dress and held up a swatch of ivory to it and it looks good.

Originally Posted by ambularose View Post

If anyone is interested in Tropical Beige pre-set sizes, I'm selling my FI's linen suit as well as the pants for the fathers and groomsmen.  Never used!  If interested, please see my post in the Sell section or PM me.

Thanks!

I know linen wrinkles really easy, so I'm nervous about how they end up looking by the end of the night. . . we're ordering the Irish Linen suit in mid-gray along with 3 of the matching pants. . Can you see the wrinkles in wedding pictures?

Originally Posted by lesley_mexico_bride View Post

My fiance has the ck suit in tan and I got the swatches from studio suits and the light beige matches it best to the ck suit I think.

I have an ivory dress and held up a swatch of ivory to it and it looks good.

That is what I'm leaning towards. We are going tonight to mens warehouse with the swatches.. Did you think the ck quality of suit was nicer or looked nicer than the studio suits? I might just order them all from studio?