Got the suits for the guys yesterday, and very happy with the quality! Mt FI wanted to wear something slightly different than the other guys so he ordered medium beige for himself and light beige for the others. The difference is really marginal. It took about a month from order to deliver, for shipping to New Westminster BC. I did the measurements myself. I rounded up to the larger number and even added 2 inches to the waist measurements. Only two of the guys have tried them on so far. The fit is exact and they are both really happy. When I say exact, I mean it literally, they can't gain any weight! I didn't realize the site lets you choose "ready-size" for a custom suit. So if you are unsure about your accuracy with a measuring tape, there is always that route. Also, when doing the custom measuring, there is a funky crotch measurement you have to take, I made my FI measure one of the groomsmen crotch, and Studiosuits actually emailed us to say the measurement seemed off and they would correct it. The adjustment they made was perfect.

I also wanted to touch on the "Trouser Fit" choices. One of the groomsmen wanted bootcut, while the others all chose "Classic Comfort Fit." In my opinion, the bootcut looks kinda girlie. The cut is pretty slender, the flares out slightly at the bottom. I know I know, thats what bootcut is, but on a linen suit, its pretty noticeable, and again, pretty girlie. But he loves them! So I guess thats all that matters. The CC, I would describe as regular pants. They are looser than the bootcut, and I'd say if you are unsure what to pick, would be a safe choice. I haven't tried to iron the suits, but they are less wrinkled than I anticipated they would be on arrival.

Overall I would give them 5Stars, and Two Thumbs Up. Great Value, Great Quality and my FI said he was going to order another suit from there because he liked his so much.

The suit looks great!! What color is this?

Originally Posted by Banksnelson View Post

I dont know how to turn it around and its not the greatest picture but here is FIs suit...

photo.JPG

Thanks so much for the update.  I can't wait to order.

Originally Posted by kileelaine View Post

Got the suits for the guys yesterday, and very happy with the quality! Mt FI wanted to wear something slightly different than the other guys so he ordered medium beige for himself and light beige for the others. The difference is really marginal. It took about a month from order to deliver, for shipping to New Westminster BC. I did the measurements myself. I rounded up to the larger number and even added 2 inches to the waist measurements. Only two of the guys have tried them on so far. The fit is exact and they are both really happy. When I say exact, I mean it literally, they can't gain any weight! I didn't realize the site lets you choose "ready-size" for a custom suit. So if you are unsure about your accuracy with a measuring tape, there is always that route. Also, when doing the custom measuring, there is a funky crotch measurement you have to take, I made my FI measure one of the groomsmen crotch, and Studiosuits actually emailed us to say the measurement seemed off and they would correct it. The adjustment they made was perfect.

I also wanted to touch on the "Trouser Fit" choices. One of the groomsmen wanted bootcut, while the others all chose "Classic Comfort Fit." In my opinion, the bootcut looks kinda girlie. The cut is pretty slender, the flares out slightly at the bottom. I know I know, thats what bootcut is, but on a linen suit, its pretty noticeable, and again, pretty girlie. But he loves them! So I guess thats all that matters. The CC, I would describe as regular pants. They are looser than the bootcut, and I'd say if you are unsure what to pick, would be a safe choice. I haven't tried to iron the suits, but they are less wrinkled than I anticipated they would be on arrival.

Overall I would give them 5Stars, and Two Thumbs Up. Great Value, Great Quality and my FI said he was going to order another suit from there because he liked his so much.

Does anyone else have swatches they'd be willing to pass along? FI wants a darker color (like the tan linen or tropical beige) but we're still trying to decide...I had originally pictured a lighter color, but just want him to be happy in what he's wearing!

We just got our suits. Love the color...we got tropical beige.  I think it will look nice with an ivory shirt(my dress is ivory).  Only my FI has tried his on, and his fit great.  I haven't had a chance to get it to our best man to try on.  OH, the best part is, it took a week. Crazy fast!