Still slacking on getting a picture up-I'll try to remember tonight when I get home, but we decided to have our alterations done by the lady working on my dress. It's a very minor adjustment and the suit looks great otherwise. She said she was really impressed with the quality of the suit when she was fitting him for the changes as well.

Here are some pictures of the suit we ordered. It needs to be dry cleaned and I think it is a tiny bit lighter in color than what the pictures show. This is their $99 linen blend suit in the beige linen color. It looks fabulous on FI and I am going to order him another one in wool! Also, every time I have emailed studiosuits they have responded within 2 days. I definitely recommend them :o)

Click the image to open in full size.

thanks for posting the photos! We just got FI's suit and it pretty much looks exactly the same. The pants looked short when I opened up the package, but when FI got home, turned out everything fit perfectly. The quality is great - quite comparable to the linen suits we looks at in the stores (those started at $600 for just the jacket) I'm so happy with this purchase! The shipping was extremely fast. It was shipped out on the 19th, and I had it by the 21st. Definately will use studiosuits.com again. My dad and brother are each also getting a suit now!

The only warning is to give yourself enough time for them to make it, ship it to you, get it through customs, and then to your door. For some reason ours was stuck in customs for about 2 weeks, but other people have posted that they got them really fast. I guess it is just luck of the draw. Their site says 3 weeks to make and then 1 week for shipping. The just add on another couple of weeks if it gets stuck in customs.