Custom Linen Suits $99!

Originally Posted by sillafeliz View Post

Just showed my FI this website after being quoted $999 for a local suit. He is impressed, and it makes us feel better that there are other brides out there that have ordered and posted feedback. (thanks so much!) We already ordered the swatches, and will most likely order his suit. But now I'm thinking maybe I want the GMs in vests...it just looks so nice, and now its actually affordable for them! We originally told them it would be casual, dress pants and a white linen shirt...but now I'm thinking it needs to be more formal...decisions, decisions....how did everyone else decide???

Anyone else have good suggestions for ties?? My BMs are wearing Coral...and we want matching ties for the GMs.

Huge thanks to the original poster for this website find!! We're so excited!!

Saw some great ties in Winners today. I forget the brand - Ben Sherman maybe. But they had great colours and they came in boxes for $20. Also on sat I was in Mexx and saw some nice ties for $19.99 and $14.99....they had an addtl 60% off that price. I saw fuschia, don't remember coral but I'm sure ea location is different.

We are a team of experts who speak 5 different languages who are at your service. We have one philosophy when it comes to successful weddings; style, elegance and excellent coordination. Our company spent three years in Italy with over 80 successful and happy clients! We work with the most renowned chefs, the most talented florists and the most professional photographers.

If you contact Jayme now at jayme @ iwedding mexico . com you can have a helicopter tour of the Riviera Maya! All you need to do is book with iWedding Mexico. With iWedding Mexico your marriage will always be an all-inclusive package, because every wedding with us is all about you.

Contact Jayme for advice or a quote, itâ€s free and we will be happy to meet you! Daniela & staff iWedding Mexico await you.

Thank you to all the brides who wrote about studiosuits (especially Kellykanester). My fiance just ordered his yesterday. We followed the measurement guide and rounded up a tiny bit on a couple so hopeully fits and we love it so we can have the groomsmen order from them. Also, for the pants, vest and jacket and shipping it came to $174 (we live in the US so no duty). Thanks again- your bridal party pics looks fantastic Kely!

Originally Posted by deniden View Post

Hi ladies!

I just wanted to post some pictures of my guys in their suits for the wedding (Teaser pictures are here: http://www.juanphotos.com/blog/weddings/the-royal-playa-destination-wedding-denielle-ryan-playa-del-carmen-qroo-mexico/).

Best Man & Groom in Tropical English Beige:

ryan james suit.JPG

Father of Groom & Groom - Tropical Rome Beige vs Tropical English Beige

ryan rick suit.JPG

Saw there are some new faces, so I wanted to repost all of my information about ordering from Studio Suits. :)

Suits Ordered - 01/12/12 (I emailed back & forth with them for a couple of days to tweak sizing, etc.)

Best Man

Tropical English Beige/Lined Preset Suit - we ordered his unhemmed

Shipped - 01/20/12

Received - 01/27/12

Cost - $159.99 ($139.99 for suit, $20 for shipping, his cost a little extra because he needed a larger size jacket & waist for pants)

Father of Groom

Tropical Rome Beige/Classic Comfort/Lined Custom Suit

Shipped - 01/21/12

Received - 01/27/12

Cost - $139.99 ($119.99 for suit, $20 for shipping)

Groom

Tropical English Beige/Classic Comfort/Lined Custom Suit

Shipped - 01/31/12

Received - 02/02/12

Cost - $138.99 ($119.99 for suit, $19 for shipping)

Father of Bride

Tropical Rome Beige/Classic Comfort/Lined Custom Suit

Shipped - 01/31/12

Received - 02/02/12

Cost - $148.99 ($129.99 for suit, $19 for shipping, his cost a little more because of his waist size)

Measurements:

For all of our measurements, I rounded up to the next largest number (if it was a half). I also modified some of our measurements based on things I had read in this thread.

Waist - we added 2 inches

Thigh - we added 1 inch

Outer length - we added 1 inch

Trouser leg bottom - Studio Suits emailed me and said they felt the trouser leg bottom should 20, as linen pants are worn wider at the leg bottom (we had put down 18)

Shoulder - they felt our shoulder measurements were too small, so I had them add 2 inches

Sleeves - they felt FFIL's sleeves were too long, but he is really tall, so I left as-is

These suits are really something! I like the light color which goes very well with the surroundings. Normally you only see white....

Thanks for the prices as it really helps a lot with our own planning ...cost you know. We found another great site with some great articles on destination wedding ideas and a free wedding planner course. secretweddingplannerideas.com

We have decided on a nice hamper for our guests. It contains personalized beach shirt with our initials and wedding date on as well a flip flops, sunglasses, sunscreen, a bandanna for them. All neatly packed inside a beach bag also with our wedding theme colors and initials on.

We are really excited and thanks again for the great price ideas on the suits!

For those brides who have ordered....we are just in the process of ordering FI's suit. I have a couple of questions regarding the choices. (As there are so many!)

Did anyone choose to get a pants lining? We are going with Tropical Beige, so I'm not sure that we need the lining.

Do the jackets already come lined?

How did you decide on the trouser fit options?? Does anyone know what they all look like?

Classic Comfort Fit,

Straight Fit,

Slimmer Straight,

Boot Cut,

Slimmer Boot Cut,

Semi Baggy,

Baggy,

Slimmer Tapering

OY!

Also, we are going to do the measurements ourselves...but FI doesn't have a suit jacket that he owns (he's always just rented)...so we're not sure how to go about doing the measurements when they suggest using a jacket he already owns. Suggestions? Did anyone else run into this? What did you do?

Thanks ladies!!

Originally Posted by sillafeliz View Post

For those brides who have ordered....we are just in the process of ordering FI's suit. I have a couple of questions regarding the choices. (As there are so many!)

Did anyone choose to get a pants lining? We are going with Tropical Beige, so I'm not sure that we need the lining.

Do the jackets already come lined?

How did you decide on the trouser fit options?? Does anyone know what they all look like?

Classic Comfort Fit,

Straight Fit,

Slimmer Straight,

Boot Cut,

Slimmer Boot Cut,

Semi Baggy,

Baggy,

Slimmer Tapering

OY!

Also, we are going to do the measurements ourselves...but FI doesn't have a suit jacket that he owns (he's always just rented)...so we're not sure how to go about doing the measurements when they suggest using a jacket he already owns. Suggestions? Did anyone else run into this? What did you do?

Thanks ladies!!

Maybe take a trip to a store like Moore's or Tip Top Tailors to get an idea of jacket fit and measurement?  Or does he have any friends or sibs who are similarly sized he could borrow their suit jacket and figure things out from there?

We got lining in the pants (with light grey hawaiin check), probably would have been fine without but for $5 bucks we figured why not...plus it makes the pants feel a little nicer.  The jackets are lined too (similar fabric I believe, but I'd have to check to be certain).

For pant type we looked around on the site and saw a list with description of what each style was like (ie mid rise, roomy thru hips, tapered leg etc).