Custom Linen Suits $99!

Hi Ladies, I just ordered the swatches and getting ready to put in the order for my FI once we decide on the color.

I have a question regarding the measurements for those of you who ordered already. Are we taking measurements of the actual body or what we want the suite to be? For example: for the thighs: Do I measure the actual diameter of his thigh or how wide we want the pants to be?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Azadeh

Hi Cherazi,

I ordered from this site and got my FI's suit about 2 weeks ago. We love it! As for the measurements - we did the custom measurements and used a pair of FI's pants that already fit him well. For the thigh area, there is a drop-down menu where you can either measure around the thigh or use a FIX measurement. Select the FIX option and use a pair of pants that you guys already like on him. Lay the pants flat on a table and measure across the thigh area and then double the number. It explains how to do this once you have selected the FIX option. We had no issues and the suit fits well :) Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by Cherazi View Post

Hi Ladies, I just ordered the swatches and getting ready to put in the order for my FI once we decide on the color.

I have a question regarding the measurements for those of you who ordered already. Are we taking measurements of the actual body or what we want the suite to be? For example: for the thighs: Do I measure the actual diameter of his thigh or how wide we want the pants to be?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Azadeh

YAY...FI just got his suit today!!  He won't let me see it until the wedding so I can't show u ladies any photos. :(   But he said it fits him great.  He went the custom route and got all his measurements taken.  He likes slim fit suits and that is what he ordered and it fits him very well.  A little tight in the thigh when he bends down but when walking its fits perfect...just the way he wanted it.  Guess he can't get all crazy while dancing at the wedding LOL!!

The suit we re-ordered arrived today!! This time it fits! I added 2-3 inches on all of the old measurements and added a few extra here and there and also put in the notes what is normal suit size it.  We actually are going to hem the pants a little more.  We got the tropical beige color and I'm so relieved it fits this time I wasn't sure what we would do if it didn't.

CIMG3694.JPG

i ordered a second suit for our one groomsman.  well since the pants i had got for FI were too tight, they luckily fit his groomsman, so we ordered bigger pants for FI and a jacket for our groomsman.  

I placed the order on March 13th - I asked that it be delivered by the end of March and just today (10 days later!) I got an email saying it has been shipped!  yay!  i will let you all know how it turns out.

Your dog in the pic is so funny smile120.gif!! My dog does that. Whenever we take a picture in the house he goes and sits by whoever we are taking a picture of. He is even in my facebook profile pic. I thought I just had a narcissitic pooch lol.

Originally Posted by vlynnw View Post

The suit we re-ordered arrived today!! This time it fits! I added 2-3 inches on all of the old measurements and added a few extra here and there and also put in the notes what is normal suit size it.  We actually are going to hem the pants a little more.  We got the tropical beige color and I'm so relieved it fits this time I wasn't sure what we would do if it didn't.

CIMG3694.JPG

Originally Posted by Cherazi View Post

Wow, Veronica, it looks great :) 

I am starting to worry about time now. How long did it take to arrive?

This time took almost a month.  The first suit we ordered took 2 weeks.  I know you are a May bride so I would just tell them that you want it by like April 20th or something like that so it's here in plenty of time and if anything needs to be altered you'll have the time to do so.

Originally Posted by Bride KSmith View Post

Your dog in the pic is so funny smile120.gif!! My dog does that. Whenever we take a picture in the house he goes and sits by whoever we are taking a picture of. He is even in my facebook profile pic. I thought I just had a narcissitic pooch lol.

hahaha yeah she's an attention whore, you should have seen her in the pics before that one she was posing lol

Hi everyone!

We recently received our custom suits and they fit perfectly! My man wanted a fitted suit, so he could feel like James Bond. He got it!

We made sure to get measurements from a professional. We ordered 2 suits (best man wanted a matching jacket for future wear) and 2 extra pairs of pants for the other groomsmen. One pair of pants were too small, but it was FI's little brother who goofed on the measurements, and not Studio Suit's fault whatsoever.

So, shown here is a custom fitted cotton/linen blend suit in Tropical Beige linen colour. (the colour may be slightly off, due to the lighting of the pic)

(Sorry for the dark shirt, he didn't have a white one at the time) With the white shirt though the contrast is very nice!

We are so happy with the level of service, quality and time it took to get here (approx. 2.5 weeks)

Don't be afraid as they are very good to communicate with you and if there seems to be anything that looks off, they contact you to make perfect sure it's the exact measurements you want!

Hope this helps!

IMG_0368.jpgFront $99 linen suitback $99 linen suit