Custom Linen Suits $99!

Hey ladies. I'm placing an order for FI suite as well as 5 groomsmen today. I'm travelling so wouldn't be able to get samples so I'm jumping in the deep end based on all your feedback and reviews. Getting the linen blend for sure. It will be one more thing off our 'to do' list. BM dresses are also being custom made by a designer friend of ours so we will be done with wedding attire. Thanks so much for sharing. This is a great site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgirl17 View Post
I'm sorry you girls aren't happy with the linen blend material. Have you tried contacting them to see if they could do anything about it? ..exchange maybe?? Their customer service has been excellent for us.

My fiance loves his suit and it is definitely made very nicely. I think he looks GORGEOUS in it :) We actually had looked at linen blend fabrics while looking for a suit so we already knew what to expect and think the blend is perfect for our outdoor ceremony. He didn't want the pure linen suit because he didn't want to deal with how easily it wrinkles on our wedding day. Good luck!
Well since we first got the suit the FI has warmed up to the look and said the linen pattern doesn't look as severe in natural light. I will contact them about the suite jacket though, as the fit is really bad in his butt area, FI has a big butt for his frame and the vent on the back is wide open like 4-5 inch gap when just standing normal.

Hello, So we got are linen suit from Studiosuits a little over a week after we ordered it and loved it. BUT....The armholes are way to small and the biceps are skintight. They call the arms their standard size and I should've included the bicepts size in the comment section. How would I know that? They ask for many sizes when you order but not that one. MY arms hardly fit in it! So be careful! I've been sending emails back and forth with not to much help. With a month and a day left I'm feeling a little crazy!smile27.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~ View Post
Old Tan? I guess I will have to check that out. Now that there isn't English beige I think I have no choice but to order the swatches. Did someone say it takes them about 3 weeks from order to delievery? I still have time if that is the case....
Stephanie, they have two new colors and you can order English Beige, they are just saying they are almost running out of them. I have a swatch if you want to borrow, I can mail the swatch to you (it doesn't have the two new colors though).

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmuze View Post
Stephanie, they have two new colors and you can order English Beige, they are just saying they are almost running out of them. I have a swatch if you want to borrow, I can mail the swatch to you (it doesn't have the two new colors though).
I'll PM you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie H View Post
Hello, So we got are linen suit from Studiosuits a little over a week after we ordered it and loved it. BUT....The armholes are way to small and the biceps are skintight. They call the arms their standard size and I should've included the bicepts size in the comment section. How would I know that? They ask for many sizes when you order but not that one. MY arms hardly fit in it! So be careful! I've been sending emails back and forth with not to much help. With a month and a day left I'm feeling a little crazy!smile27.gif
Julie H thanks for letting us know. I just ordered six suites from them like 10 minutes ago. I'm going to email them now about the armpits/arms/biceps. They do ask for loads of measurements and I thought it would be one of them.

Funny- my FI tried the suit on again the other day in a sunny room and we thought the same thing about it looking better in natural light. Still haven't decided if we will go with the suit from Studio Suits or buy a nice linen Calvin Klein suit we saw at Mens Wearhouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolfinluck View Post
Well since we first got the suit the FI has warmed up to the look and said the linen pattern doesn't look as severe in natural light. I will contact them about the suite jacket though, as the fit is really bad in his butt area, FI has a big butt for his frame and the vent on the back is wide open like 4-5 inch gap when just standing normal.