• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#31 jamaica2009bride

jamaica2009bride
  • 123 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 10:02 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JNL2011
    really nice pictures. Had a question where did you get the bridesmaid dresses the style looks perfect for a beach wedding.
    We got the dresses at a store called Le Chateau. It's just a chain store here in Canada- the dresses were I think $80 or so each (they went down to half price about a month after the girls bought them-- oops!).

Thanks for the comments about the BMs, everyone! I didn't want a traditional BM dress, and told them I didn't care if they wore matching dresses (or even the same colour for that matter) but myself and a couple of my BMs saw this dress in this colour on a mannequin and they all tried it on and loved it!! I think it photographed really well, and the flowers matched PERFECTLY!!

The bouquets are from Floral Fantasies. Their prices were GREAT, and I was so pleased with the bouquets. I paid $40 US for each of the BMs bouquets, $50 for mine and about $10 for bouts, plus $50 delivery to the ROR. Chandlyn let me have extra sparkling wine for the reception in place of the "free" bouquet that comes with the package.

#32 jamaica2009bride

jamaica2009bride
    • 123 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 10:06 PM

Here is a link to some more of my wedding pics if anyone is interested:

Charlene Connors's Photos - Wedding II | Facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users