Photo

A Fairytale Wedding at Riu Ocho Rios Jamaica

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#41 KarenLynn

KarenLynn
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 03:56 PM

Thanks to everyone for their congrats and kind comments!! :)
    Nisi39 - ALL I did at work for months before the wedding was look at the forum!! ha ha Michael is the photograhper at the resort. If you have any other questions let me know!
    LilJules - We went to the falls around 8:30am (as soon as the gates opened) so that's why there wasn't too many people there - I guess if a cruise ship is in you can't even go at 8:30am as there will be too many ppl - luckily there were no cruise ships there for my TTD!!!!
    Karen

#42 lori1954

lori1954
    • 4 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 07:16 PM

did chandlyn contact you before you went to jamaica? if so how soon before the wedding did they do this?

#43 JNL2011

JNL2011
      • Site Supporter
      • 101 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 07:46 PM

the pictures look soo aweasom. This is one of my chioces so im glad that you had such a great experience, makes me feel better.

i have to look into this resort for more detail for sure. THanks

#44 KarenLynn

KarenLynn
        • 42 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 02:07 AM

Lori954
          I contacted Chandlyn - likely about 6 months before the wedding - If you have any more questions let me know!
          Karen

#45 sweettea

sweettea
          • 29 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 08:57 PM

Wow! Those pics are awesome, you looked wonderful!
            Bring on January 10th 2010! I can't wait!

#46 latricej919

latricej919
            • 110 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 10:12 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by KarenLynn
              Thanks to everyone for their congrats and kind comments!! :)
              Nisi39 - ALL I did at work for months before the wedding was look at the forum!! ha ha Michael is the photograhper at the resort. If you have any other questions let me know!
              LilJules - We went to the falls around 8:30am (as soon as the gates opened) so that's why there wasn't too many people there - I guess if a cruise ship is in you can't even go at 8:30am as there will be too many ppl - luckily there were no cruise ships there for my TTD!!!!
              Karen
              What time did you have to leave to get there at 8:30? Who did you use for transportation? Was your TTD the day right after your wedding? I am bringing a photographer and am concerned about where to go for my session, also, being that I will have to get up, so early in the morning right after my wedding night kinda sucks.....
              Soon To Be: Mrs. Ham

#47 tlogan00

tlogan00
              • 224 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 03:51 PM

Your wedding truly sounded like a fairytale and I am quite sure it was as nice as one!!! Congratulations.....

#48 CherylMc

CherylMc
                • 211 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 03:11 PM

all I can say s WOW! you made a very beautiful bride - everything looks great! I am looking to get married tehre next Jan - did you ahve a website?
                  A couple of questions:
                  1. What package did you buy? and if you needed too were additions alot more??
                  2. Did you get a DJ for music/entertainment and t is extra - did you doa first dance?
                  3. What did you ceremony decorations look like? And the Seagrape ones? Did you pay extra (i.e. if you had the free package) or were they included (did you have a "paying" package)
                  4. how was the photographer - is he hired by the resport and did the coordinators get hom for you - how much was it for photos?
                  5. I knwo you mentioned you brought decorations - how did you knwo what to bring -is there anything you think you forgot....
                  6. when you decided on the resort - how soon did the WC call you or did you call them?
                  9. did you two do a rehersal dinner and was the wedding dinner extra/? or har and make up?
                  I am so excited and its so nice to look at your amazing photos - i hope to see more soon
                  your hair and makeup was stunning and i love the TTD photots
                  what a great couple you two make
                  congrats and thank you for sharing

#49 *Kerin28*

*Kerin28*
                  • 202 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 05:14 PM

your pics are beautiful! Congrats on being a Mrs.!!

#50 KarenLynn

KarenLynn
                    • 42 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 07:44 PM

LatriceJ919 -What time did you have to leave to get there at 8:30? Who did you use for transportation? Was your TTD the day right after your wedding? I am bringing a photographer and am concerned about where to go for my session, also, being that I will have to get up, so early in the morning right after my wedding night kinda sucks.....

Dunn's Is only about 10 minutes from the resort so we left around 8:20am - we went with our photographer. The TTD was the day right after the wedding - my hair actually stayed after I slept on it! Getting up early the day after the wedding wasn't so bad - we actually packed it in around 12:30am the wedding night - so getting up at 7:30am wasn't too bad - and we had a week and a half of relaxation after this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users