Sign in to follow this  
jax_the_beach_bride

sex or no sex? that is the question!?

I think it's up to the individual and how they I'll be lucky if i get any on my wedding night never mind waiting 6 weeks lmao i'm sure i live with my freaking brother sometimes lol

Definitely go for it! I wana do it too to create some more excitement and make my wedding night truly special but don't know when the cut off date should be lol (my wedding's june 2010). Good luckkk!!

So maybe this is TMI- but FI and I decided to do this. It may be silly but we started (or stopped, I guess wink.gif ..) when we started our pre-cana (which is Catholic pre-marriage counseling).. This will be about 2 1/2 months before our wedding.. It is hard but everytime one of wants to give in, the other makes us stick to it.. so you definitely both need to be in agreement for this to work.. I think it will make our wedding night so much more special - and very much anticipated.. it is sort of nice to think that the next time I have sex will be with my husband :) It really does make it mean more :)

I was considering doing this, but wasn't completely sure until I read DGG's comment above saying "it is sort of nice to think that the next time I have sex will be with my husband"--WOW, now I'm convinced! What a great way to look at it :)

My friend did this for A YEAR before they were married...I swear she married a saint.

I mentioned it to my FI and he was NOT interested..which I figured would be the case.

I think it is a great idea!

i wasnt sure went to start the count down... but when my counter said 1 month and 2 weeks... i was like.. hmm.. maybe we should try this! .. lol im not saying that im going to enjoy abstinence for that long.. but i was thinking about it and thought that this would really be something to create a little bit of excitement on the wedding night.. DGG put it perfectly! next time i make love its going to be with my husband!!! eeeek! haha

... i think my FI thinks that im joking though! haha.. because he knows me.. and this is prob TMI but its great... and i love it

i wasnt sure went to start the count down... but when my counter said 1 month and 2 weeks... i was like.. hmm.. maybe we should try this! .. lol im not saying that im going to enjoy abstinence for that long.. but i was thinking about it and thought that this would really be something to create a little bit of excitement on the wedding night.. DGG put it perfectly! next time i make love its going to be with my husband!!! eeeek! haha

... i think my FI thinks that im joking though! haha.. because he knows me.. and this is prob TMI but its great... and i love it

I don't think this is weird and if both of you agree to this, I think you should. My fiance and I don't live together right now, but I wanted to us abstain about 1 month before our wedding. Your wedding night will be special regardless of what you decide to do but it could make the day very exciting because you all are really going to be wanting to just go back to your room and get it on!!