Photo

Excellence Punta Cana Brides Thread

• Please log in to reply
521 replies to this topic

#171 nbulldog19

nbulldog19
  • 103 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 11:37 AM

Thanks Jess for the info, anything helps at this point :)

#172 Boston Bride 2009

Boston Bride 2009
    • 268 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 11:48 AM

It is $45 for excellence of love and it includes the open bar for the night and dinner. I was told we could only have your reception until 10:00 because it's at the pool. Mercy said to me that it is $6 pp until 30 people and then $8 pp after. I thought that was a little odd because I know other girls had a reception longer than 3 hours and did not pay this. We are having the dj for 4 hours and it was just an extra $100.

I'm not sure what's going on with Mercy I haven't had any problems. She emailed me last Friday. I have no idea if it's because my wedding is in 2 months or what.

Hope this helps.

#173 nbulldog19

nbulldog19
      • 103 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 07:49 PM

Thanks Boston bride, that also helps. I will try to cut her some slack cuz I know they are very busy. I just had to vent. By the way, what part of Boston are you from? I grew up near Lowell, northshore and went to school at UMASS Amherst then worked in Boston for a few years. I just love Boston.

thanks guys
        Nicole

#174 Boston Bride 2009

Boston Bride 2009
        • 268 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 01:22 PM

We live in North Quincy which is about 2 or so miles from the city. I'm actually from New Hampshire and Benny is from Washington Heights in Manhattan (the combination makes life interesting). Where did you work in Boston?

#175 nbulldog19

nbulldog19
          • 103 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 05:31 PM

I worked at Mass General as a RN, loved it. Now work in san francisco. Thats funny cuz Austin my fiancee is from Harlem NY and that makes our life very interesting. But atleast he's a Mets fan (there will be no yankee fans in my house lol)

#176 Boston Bride 2009

Boston Bride 2009
            • 268 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 09:03 AM

I actually work for Partners too. I'm a recruiter for the Corporate Finance Department. MGH is a great hospital to work for.

Benny grew up a Mets fan too!

#177 nbulldog19

nbulldog19
              • 103 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 08:49 PM

Anyone know if you can have a sideshow at Excellence? FI hasn't asked for anything regarding this wedding and we just got back from a wedding in NYC where there was a slideshow. Now he wants a slideshow. Its funny cuz initially I wanted one but thought he would think it was an "unnecessary expense" lol, after 7 years he still surprises me :)

#178 Dolcenotte12

Dolcenotte12
                • 104 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 09:51 PM

Hi, are you referring to a slideshow done after your wedding by a photographer? The answer to that is yes, Photo Souvenir puts together an amazing slideshow, it is one of my favorite parts of our wedding package and my favorite thing to show people (besides my album).

But if you are referring to playing a slideshow of you guys when you were babies and through the years, I'm sure they can play that if they have a TV available for travel. I'm sure it can be done. If you are having your reception indoors, I don't see why it can't be arranged.

Good Luck.

#179 Boston Bride 2009

Boston Bride 2009
                  • 268 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 01:12 PM

Projector 1 hour$100.00
                    Laptop2 hours$300.00
                    Screen 1 hour$100.00

this is in the information that I was sent. Looks like everything you need for a slideshow.

#180 Boston Bride 2009

Boston Bride 2009
                    • 268 posts

Posted 10 November 2009 - 11:10 AM

Our wedding is so soon. I'm getting excited. Mercy just sent me all of our details yesterday!!! I really really need this vacation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users