Photo

Wedding Night Nookie Poll

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 Jen_S

Jen_S
  • 3,737 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:29 AM

We got back to our room around 3am so technically it was not our wedding day but we did when we got back!
    Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#32 seaprincess

seaprincess
    • 753 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:44 AM

We definetly did! Although, before the wedding I was pretty sure we were going to be too tired and didn't expect we would! As is turns out, my FI wanted to head back to the room early (1am) and get it on and go to bed, even though I still wanted to party with our group at the disco....anyone who knows us would consider this quite the reverse of roles...I'm usually the sleepy one and he's the party animal. I couldn't let him go back to the room alone and he looked so wiped I conceded and we went back and had a fantastic night... I was pleasantly surprised by that aspect of our wedding night!
      Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#33 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,368 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 11:42 AM

This has got to be the most depressing thread for a virgin bride! Hmmm, must go in with a plan of attack.

#34 Kat81

Kat81
        • VIP Member
        • 7,615 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:00 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Kristy!
          This has got to be the most depressing thread for a virgin bride! Hmmm, must go in with a plan of attack.
          LOL I think in that circumstance it might be a little different. Just make sure you don't drink too much and leave early enough. My DH was wanting to get back to the room but I wanted to party lol. Which is so not like me it was just SO fun to have all our family and friends together! That will never happen again. And if you don't make it on your wedding night you got the whole honeymoon!

#35 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,193 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:05 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Kristy!
            Awww, that is too cute & just cracked me up.
            Yes, you must go in with a plan!

Although we also had every intention of getting it on, it just didn't happen.
            We had so much fun hanging out with our friends & family & partying the night away that we got in sooo late & were quite tipsy. In retrospect, it must've been my fault that it didn't happen. I'm thinking that maybe I spent to much time in the bathroom "getting ready"! By the time I went in, changed my dress & slipped into the lingerie, I came out & DH was KNOCKED OUT! I mean, he was snoring & the whole 9 yards.
            I just stood there thinking . So I just got in the bed next to him, snuggled up & it was lights out for me too. I didn't realize how exhausted I was too!

So, future brides maybe your plan should be...a little bit of this so that you can have lots of this. LOL!

#36 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 4,853 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:09 PM

Hehehe, this thread makes me giggle. So we "kinda" got it on. We were both sooo tired, and SO SO SO drunk. So thats we I say "kinda" to tell the truth, I dont really remember how it was. But I do remember I that I was still in my dress, and as soon as the dead was done I ran to the bathroom and puked up all the tequila that I drank. It was very romantic, to say the lease.
              Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#37 LisaG

LisaG
              • VIP Member
              • 7,839 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:27 PM

Oh this makes me a little sad thinking about it.
                We did not, but it wasn't because we didn't want too. Our safe was broken into during our reception, so we spent all night dealing with that, then he held me as I cried myself to sleep.

Kristy - you are too cute!! You know WE can help with ideas on that plan of action!!

#38 Kat81

Kat81
                • VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:36 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LisaG
                  Oh this makes me a little sad thinking about it.
                  We did not, but it wasn't because we didn't want too. Our safe was broken into during our reception, so we spent all night dealing with that, then he held me as I cried myself to sleep.

Kristy - you are too cute!! You know WE can help with ideas on that plan of action!!

Aww Lisa I didn't know that. That is such a sad way to end your wedding day! Those Bastards

#39 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                  • 5,649 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:37 PM

Stacey - lol I'm surprised that's not how MY night went! I tend to go overboard when I drink sometimes, doesn't help that I'm a cheap drunk either I suppose. :)

#40 LisaG

LisaG
                    • VIP Member
                    • 7,839 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:42 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Kat81
                      Aww Lisa I didn't know that. That is such a sad way to end your wedding day! Those Bastards
                      I know - those F**ckers!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users