Wedding Night Nookie Poll

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#11 tvt

tvt
  • VIP Member
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 12:05 PM

we did! we were so exhausted but we promised each other we wouldn't skip it, so we did.

#12 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 12:08 PM

Yeah, we didn't. I was exhausted. Dh did rub my back as I fell asleep. I think he was upset we didn't but whatever. We have the rest of our lives to have sex. We only had one night to celebrate our wedding with our friends and family.

#13 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
      • 3,347 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 12:12 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by BachataBride
        We didn't have the fancy stuff either! But I find by 10 o'clock on vacation I'm pooped & ready to hit the sack (hehehe...not that one! lol)

We went back to our room & I put on my lingerie...showed him...took it off & put on my comfy jammies then went to sleep!! lol

Oh Amanda! That is terrible! How could you be so mean to show him the goods and then go to sleep! LOL, poor guy! Sounds like something I would do!

I can't participate in the poll but we plan too! (Obviously planning and doing are two different things, so we will see!)
        ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#14 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
        • VIP Member
        • 3,160 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 12:25 PM

ha cute thread. i didnt get there yet but will add my 2 cents once im a married woman.

i am hoping we do...we HAVE to, i will force myself if i have too.

#15 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,513 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 12:56 PM

Nope, we didn't but we totally made up for it the next morning LOL

#16 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 12:58 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Steph158
              Oh Amanda! That is terrible! How could you be so mean to show him the goods and then go to sleep! LOL, poor guy! Sounds like something I would do!
              No, No...I was all for it (just to say that we did!)...he was the sleepy one!! So not poor guy...poor me!! LOL

#17 Nic Dragomire

Nic Dragomire
              • 530 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 01:14 PM

Im a photog but this is a thread Im going to answer thats non-photo related.

I voted for "you betcha" cause I didn't see the HELL YES button!!!!

#18 Mrs. Martin

Mrs. Martin
                • 514 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 01:57 PM

This is a great thread!!

I had to vote NO! We didn't get to our room until 4 am and we were still pretty drunk so we just fell asleep. My DH didn't pass out as fast as I did and he unbuttoned my dress (which took forever because he was drunk)! Thank goodness he did that because I was so sweaty in that dress I would have been so uncomfortable sleeping in that darn thing! We actually didn't get to do it for a few days because the following day we had to wake up early for a family excursion (so no nookie time in the morning) and then at night my DH got really sick, so he went to bed early. The day after that, he felt better, but I got food poisoning and I was sick for 2 days and was not in the mood to do anything but be near a bathroom! Then, after all that we finally got to do it!!! Yay !

#19 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
                  • 5,649 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:55 PM

Amanda - awwww you were robbed! Haha that's ok, my DH is lucky we did it at all since I'm usually the kind of girl that prefers to do it in the morning rather than at bed time cause I'm too sleepy by then lol. :)

Nic - LMAO, that's all I can say to your post! hehe

Mrs. Martin - hehe, DH had a hard time de-corseting me from my dress as well lol he gave up half-way through, went to the washroom and then came back to do the rest of it. He did muse about cutting it off me, but I was NOT laughing lol.

#20 tylersgirl

tylersgirl
                    • 1,681 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 02:59 PM

Haha-this thread is too funny! I like reading everyone's answers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users