Give me some input ladies!!!!!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 CourtneyV

• 4,979 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 01:10 PM

When do you go to see the others? You're taking pictures, right?! :)
    Happily Married since May 9, 2008
    Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#22 RaydensMama

• VIP Member
    • 2,861 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 02:11 PM

I dont know when. I am waiting for the other two sites to get back to me. And of course Im taking pics!!! Cause Im gonna need you ladies to pick a place for me to go! LOL

#23 dragonfly

• 1,820 posts

Posted 10 May 2007 - 09:10 PM

I'm probably one of the few that has actually been to 2 of your venues.

I am curious about where your service would be, I really like the view of
        the water, and if there is a wrap around deck then that would be beautiful. I have never been there so I can't really offer opinions on it.

I have been here for a wedding it was beautiful, I love the greenhouse it is so pretty. , is there a back up plan, if it rains, for the ceremony

My favourite place. It is a place I have vacationed at alot over the years. If you want a resort feel this is the place. The water is beautiful, scenery breathtaking, and your friends and family could book to stay there, which would be nice. You could also stay there, it is so romantic in the evening, sitting out on your porch. If you stay here have a massage, the best massage I have ever had. And the spa area is in the middle of the woods, oh so peaceful. Well I guess you know my vote is.

#24 RaydensMama

• VIP Member
        • 2,861 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 08:14 AM

Thanks Kelly! Its great to know someone has been to these places. For the 1st location, they do have an area on the deck for the ceremony and all 3 places have indoor areas. Im just still waiting to hear back from #1and3!

#25 dragonfly

• 1,820 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 01:32 PM

I love #3, it has a great over all resort feel, which might be nice since you originally wanted a destination wedding, but having said that I absolutely loved the greenhouse reception our friends had at #2. It was different and romantic and didn't have that run of the mill wedding feel, you know what I mean. I think you couldn't go wrong with either of these venues.

Oh yeah you might want to consider the bug issue, how will the mosquittos be at all of these venues, June in Ontario, prime mosquitto time. Find out if any of the venues spray for them Also keep that in mind when planning your service, no sunset ceremonies, or you will be the buffet(lol)

#26 RaydensMama

• VIP Member
            • 2,861 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 09:53 PM

Ya Im gonna ask on Sunday about the bug issue. Im hoping they do a "bug bomb" before the service.

I just got emails from the other 2 venues and am picking what days I want to tour them!

#27 ajncooter

• 983 posts

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:14 PM

i love #1 the best but really they are all great!

#28 gkashmira

• 1,962 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 12:34 AM

I love #3 - the gardens are so beautiful!
                  Kashmira & Dan
                  Happily married since June 16, 2007
                  Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                  Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

#29 lulubelle

• 148 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 01:31 AM

I Love #1 both inside and out the veiws are amazing. You have a tough choice but no matter what, you will have a beautiful location.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users