Photo

Did U Use Your Logo/Monogram On Cups?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 trayce2222

trayce2222
  • 221 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:53 PM

We used our monogram on the cups/mugs and I love how they turned out! People don't care if it has something on the cup or not, they will use them! I ordered a lot of extras, so I am also handing those out at our couples shower this saturday. Some people will have 2 (1 from the shower and 1 in their OOT bag), but oh well.....I think everyone that's not able to make the trip will appreciate the gesture and feel like they are a part of the wedding, even though they aren't coming to Mexico! I am handing out our photoshare cards we ordered from Vista Print, so they will also have the website to see our wedding photos!

#12 budgetjamaicabride

budgetjamaicabride
    • 516 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:59 PM

We have designed a simple design (palm trees) with just the location and the year that will be on the cups and the bags since these will be items that people would want to use again without my name and wedding date on it.

#13 calchik

calchik
      • 166 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 06:36 PM

i ordered blank cups and i'm putting our logo on with sticker paper. they could peel it off the cup if they really want. and i don't care if the logo gets lost or ruined throughout the week.

#14 jackobelle

jackobelle
        • 359 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:16 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Kristy!
          We're putting each guest's name on the cups.
          Are you doing that yourself, or can you order them that way? If you are ordering them, where are you getting them from?
          :) Thanks!

#15 Jamaica0619

Jamaica0619
          • 475 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:36 AM

I created a logo with only the location and the month and year...I will probably use that on all of the OOT stuff, this way people have a keepsake, but it does not have our names on it.
            Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend. ~ Albert Camas

#16 jennwo

jennwo
            • 189 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 03:12 AM

Thanks for the input guys. I couldn't decide whether or not to include our logo. I definitely want to put names on them too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users