Sign in to follow this  
YaelM

OOT Bag Ettiqute

Hello

For the ladies who are giving out OOT bags - are you making bags for guests who are staying at a different resort? We have 2 couples staying in different places and we are planning on giving them OOT bags but I wanted to know your thoughts. Esp on when to give them and will it be annoying for them to carry them around?

Thanks!

I have the same issue... I am thinking maybe giving them bags at the welcome cocktail... if they are not coming to the cocktail (their hotel is... 45 min away !!!) well then they won't have one.

I have people sailing with us and some that arent but I figure that both are traveling to my wedding so I want to give them something, so I am giving both OOT bags but they will be a little different b/c those not sailing don't need cruise items.

I agree with Merocket, I think if they are spending 'ALL' this money to come to your wedding then you should thank them with something. Are these two couples coming to your welcome dinner? Maybe you could give everybody their OOT bag at the dinner.

For us, everybody is kind of going to be all over the place, because of the fact that accommodation prices in Maui is a wide range. We plan on knowing where everyone is staying beforehand and talking to those hotels/condos to see about leaving the OOT bags at the check-in desk with names they go to. If there's a place that says no then we'll plan to give the said guest there bag at either the welcome dinner or luau we're going to.