suggestions please!

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 BachataBride

BachataBride
  • Banned
  • 9,310 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:24 AM

What about We are Man & Wife by Michelle Featherstone?? I love this song! YouTube - We Are Man and Wife Michelle Featherstone

#12 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,368 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:24 AM

I was going to suggest Heaven as well. I was actually debating on singing this to FI at our reception, but I'm not sure if it'll be too difficult to arrange.

#13 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 11:23 AM

Why can't I got to page 2?? It keeps refreshing to page 1!! Anyone else having this problem or is it just me!?

Never mind...I'm on page 2 now...I just got stuck in BDW limbo for a bit I guess!!

#14 yamille

yamille
        • 1,460 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:16 AM

Amanda that was happening to me to for a bit. But we are here now on page 2... i guess a glitch. I am at work but will listen to that song at home. Darn not being able to go on youtube at work.

Soccurgurl- I also need to listen to some BM songs but I think theymight be hard to arrange as far as making it work for my voice. I am planning on only meeting with my old voice coach 1x so we can tape the accompaniment sort of thing. BUt i'm still gonna hava listen!

Thanks ladies... i'm still open for more..

#15 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,368 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:24 AM

Maybe Carrie Underwood's version of "I'll Stand By You"

How is it that we're getting married the same day, but our tickers are a day a part? Weird.

#16 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
            • 5,466 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:25 AM

what about 'Could not ask for more' by Sara Evans (or Edwin Mcain has a version too).. its so pretty and about love.. it might be our first dance :)

#17 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:34 AM

yamille, no suggestions but i love your idea, it will be really sweet! you have to make sure someone tapes it so we can watch :)

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Kristy!
              How is it that we're getting married the same day, but our tickers are a day a part? Weird.
              it could be that one of you picked a different time zone and the other of you didnt change the time zone. so its off by a certain number of hours.

i know some tickers ask you to pick what current time of the day it is in order to calculate correctly.

#18 bumbles

bumbles
              • 574 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 10:38 AM

What a sweet surprise! Musical theatre = love

At the risk of being cliche, what about "Tonight" from West Side Story? Goosebumps every time I hear it! :)

#19 BachataBride

BachataBride
                • Banned
                • 9,310 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 11:04 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Kristy!
                  Maybe Carrie Underwood's version of "I'll Stand By You"

Depending on the ticker company I was thinking maybe 1 counts the day of...and the other doesn't...or maybe it's the timezone thing like abbie said.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Abbie
                  yamille, no suggestions but i love your idea, it will be really sweet! you have to make sure someone tapes it so we can watch :)
                  I completely agree!!! I want to see the video!!

#20 Mishi

Mishi
                  • 224 posts
                  • Wedding Date:April 20, 2007
                  • Wedding Location:Dominican Republic
                  • LocationVolcano, HI

Posted 26 March 2009 - 11:07 AM

I say this song anytime someone asks for a wedding song because I love it so much and what it captures but it would be perfect for you to sing for him and it is definitely not something overdone... What Are You Doing The Rest Of Your Life by Barbara Streisand... I love love love this song. The lyrics are perfect for a wedding!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users