Sign in to follow this  
Tulips

Need Photographer in Italy Recommendations

Hi, our wedding is going to be in Venice, Italy. We are looking a good photographer over there who knows the ropes. Does anyone have any recommendations for us? Has anyone heard of or used Adamo Morgese before? Any advice is appreciated.

Tulips, have you thought of bringing a photographer with you? This is what we're doing and it was more cost efficient that hiring one at our location. Since your getting married in Italy, the Euro kills the dollar unfortunately, so it would probably save you tons. If you're interested, I have a great photographer who I can suggest! Just PM me wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulips View Post
Hi, our wedding is going to be in Venice, Italy. We are looking a good photographer over there who knows the ropes. Does anyone have any recommendations for us? Has anyone heard of or used Adamo Morgese before? Any advice is appreciated.
I think you you looked at all the images, including full wedding examples and like his style then there's no reason not to use him. It should be the key in your booking process.

Good luck!

Hi,

My husband and I got married in Italy a little over a year ago. I am American, he is Italian. We decided to bring our photographer, Alison Williams, with us from the US. She was by far and away the best catch we could have possibly found for our wedding. Her style of photography is phenomenal, and she is so much fun to work with. I am terrible in front of the camera, but her photojournalism style and easy going personality makes it easy to get fantastic photos. I would strongly strongly recommend you contact her, especially since she loves to do destination weddings. We still get compliments today for our wedding photos.

Her website is:

arosephotography.com

And if you want to see our wedding slideshow:

arosephotography.com/Laura_Alessandro_Wedding

Enjoy!!