Sign in to follow this  
clueckel

Wedding at RIU MoBay, any input?

My sister is getting married next weekend at the RIU in Montego Bay. She has had little contact with the wedding coordinator, due to lack of response and now she has had to overnight her paperwork. I am concerned that it is all going to come together. Any input?

I wish you well--everything will work out somehow. I must ask why your sister chose not to contact the wedding coordinator before now or send her paperwork within the 30-day requirement?

I hope it all works out. I was very proactive in my contact with wedding coordinator. I am still very pleased with her. I noticed last week I was double charged by the florist and emailed her. To my surprise I had a voicemail message from her when I got home.

Chantelle (the WC) has been very helpful with me. I have even called her a few times and have gotten a hold of her each time with no problems. I do think she's been busier lately (she was also sick last week) because she doesn't seem to be as quick to reply to emails, but I'm sure that with a little bit of persistance and some research here on BDW you won't have any problems. I think she is very good at her job. If you have any questions feel free to pm me!