Minnesota BD Photog

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sammygurlj

Sammygurlj
  • 165 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 03:35 PM

Hi ladies,
    I found an old thread about this but I was curious to see if there are any recent MN girls that have had a BD shoot done or are looking to do one in the near future. The other thread listed Christa Butler and Heather, Can anyone reccomend any other local photogs that do BD photos? What have you MN girls done?

Thanks,
    Sam

#2 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
    • 949 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:04 PM

Hey Sammygurl! I am not from MN, but my wedding photog is and she is an absolute sweetheart PLUS her BD pictures are gorgeous. Here is the link to her BD blog:

EyeSpy Photography: saucy boudoir photography

#3 Sammygurlj

Sammygurlj
      • 165 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:24 PM

Thank you, I am having trouble seeing things on the website but I emailed her.

#4 tguerre

tguerre
        • 78 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 12:45 AM

Hey,

I live in Minne and have my BD photo shoot Saturday. So excited and nervous. I went with Laura Ivanova. Her prices are great and she gives you the photos on a cd within 2 weeks with 10 touchups. I plan on making my book on blurb.com. I made my guestbook on there and loved it.

Check out her blog with the category of Boudoir. Those photos are in her house. I booked a room at the W Hotel. I plan on surprising my fiance with the room later that night. Why let the room go to waste, right.

laura ivanova | MINNEAPOLIS WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER + MINNESOTA DESTINATION WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
          34 Confirmed flights!!
          1 day til Florida!!
          7 days til the wedding!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users