Photo

My TTD during someone else's wedding week??

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 BachataBride

BachataBride
  • Banned
  • 9,310 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 08:19 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by montegobay09
    You probably already made up your mind but I'm with everyone else...got for it! I don't see anything wrong with doing that at all...especially if you don't make a big deal of it and just go off on your own. I think it would be very special...but didn't you do a TTD?? I thought I remembered a pic of you jumping in a pool!!? You may need to go for a cute white anniversary dress?!! I'm sure they'll be beautiful! What a great way to get a second chance a beautiful wedding photos.

Question...It may be a stupid question but what's a cenote??
    LOL...yeah...we did jump in the pool, but again, the pics are not great & my dress is no where near trashed! I still haven't decided if I'll use my wedding dress or something else...I still have lots of time!!

Cenotes are basically just ponds connected to other ponds by caves. But they are supposedly amazing & beautiful!! I googled it for you! Cave & Cenote Diving Mexico: TravelYucatan.com
    Tulum Cavern Diving with Cenote Dive Center

Thanks to all you ladies for backing me up! I agree that every bride deserves great pictures!! I just have to convince DH to fork over $1k for a photographer that is technically non-wedding related!! Maybe I'll suggest it as an anniversary present!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users