Photo

My TTD during someone else's wedding week??

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 Jen_S

Jen_S
  • 3,737 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:17 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BachataBride
    I was thinking about a cenote! I might be in touch for more info!! Stay tuned!!
    If you go to RM I think you should go for the cenote the teaser picts we have gotten back are so cool I could not be happier with Hidden Worlds we prepaid to enter before leaving and they expected us at 10am and they gave us so many tips on the best places to get pictures done. You can can see our teasers on Evan Baines Photography and then go to image gallaries - Bridal and Trash-The- Dress he has a couple up. I would recommend Evan also if you share bringing a photographer down with you. Any questions just let me know. I am excited for you that you will get the pictures you deserve!
    Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#12 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:16 PM

I was already peeking at your pics!!
      They do look amazing!!
      To be honest I"m going to have to do more research on the cenotes...I'd never even heard of them until BDW (as with so many other things!!)
      Hidden Worlds is the tour operator?? How much to enter??

#13 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:19 PM

How did my post go above yours Jen??
        So strange!!!

#14 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
        • 3,347 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 07:59 PM

Amanda when are you going? I have been researching photographers like crazy for our RM wedding trip, I would be happy to share price lists or any other info I might have if it helps! I have a ton!

I am just so happy for you! YAY!
          ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#15 BachataBride

BachataBride
          • Banned
          • 9,310 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:08 AM

We are planning on going the beginning of February...although the b&g have not picked a date yet. I would love some info!! Please PM me any info you have!! It will also be great info to pass on to the b2b! Thanks sweetie!!

#16 Jen_S

Jen_S
            • 3,737 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 10:14 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by BachataBride
              I was already peeking at your pics!!
              They do look amazing!!
              To be honest I"m going to have to do more research on the cenotes...I'd never even heard of them until BDW (as with so many other things!!)
              Hidden Worlds is the tour operator?? How much to enter??
              Thats funny your post was above mine. Its a park and it was I think $29.95 per person and we got to be there as long as we wanted. They have so many cenotes so we went 2 different ones. We found this to be easier then driving around looking for one.
              Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#17 montegobay09

montegobay09
              • 832 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:38 PM

You probably already made up your mind but I'm with everyone else...got for it! I don't see anything wrong with doing that at all...especially if you don't make a big deal of it and just go off on your own. I think it would be very special...but didn't you do a TTD?? I thought I remembered a pic of you jumping in a pool!!? You may need to go for a cute white anniversary dress?!! I'm sure they'll be beautiful! What a great way to get a second chance a beautiful wedding photos.

Question...It may be a stupid question but what's a cenote??

#18 big3n09

big3n09
                • 616 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:57 PM

I agree with all the other ladies and I think it should be totally seperate and that way you avoid offending anyone. You can make whatever plans you want while your on vacation as long as she is not expecting you to be somewhere and has paid for you to attend something then your under no obligation to be present. You totally deserve to have some nice pictures and nobody has to know about your plans to get them done. Good Luck!!!
                  4/1/11 in St. Kitts at the Marriott I married my best-friend!!!

#19 MarieSam

MarieSam
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,336 posts
                    • LocationSouthern California

Posted 25 March 2009 - 05:44 PM

Amanda, I think it's awesome that you and your hubby are going to do this. I think every gal deserves beautiful pics in her wedding dress, and I have no doubt that yours will turn out just perfect! Can't wait to see them

#20 KLC77

KLC77
                    • 2,207 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 08:08 PM

Amanda, this is a fabulous idea! You can totally do it without anyone knowing or the b&g getting upset.
                      ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users