1 more week to go!!! Yippee!!!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 sarah.cullen

• 90 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 10:30 AM

Hello to all you BDW Brides,

At this moment in time I am busy preparing for our departure next Tuesday & before I get caught up in yet more excitement I would like to thank those of you who have helped enormously with the minute details I have not wanted to bother our coordinator Chandlyn with!!!

I cannot believe the time has come round so quickly & in just 1 week from friday I will be marrying my best friend & soulmate in the most gorgeous place imaginable. I do hope those of you in the stages of planning have the most special & memorable wedding as I am sure we will be having ourselves.

I will be sure to post our review as well as pictures when we get ourselves settled upon our return, but thank you very much for all your advice, it is much appreciated!

Sarah x

#2 KHarrod

• 902 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 11:56 AM

Congrats, I know you're excited.

#3 jamaica2009bride

• 123 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 01:13 PM

Have a great time! We just got back Sunday and it was absolutely amazing. Just enjoy every second of the wedding day, it went by in a blur and there are parts that I don't even remember about it. Congrats and don't sweat the small stuff!

#4 Scott-Pierre

• 456 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 02:22 PM

Congrats Sarah!! You have helped me immensely by answering my questions... and you haven't even gotten married yet! LOL! Hope you have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to read your review and see your pics!

#5 *Karla*

• 4,854 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 03:39 PM

Congrats! Can't wait to see pics and read your review. Have a wonderful time :)

#6 sunstarsmoon

• 2,233 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:47 PM

You must be getting so excited. Have a great trip and beautiful wedding
              July 8, 2011, Couples Sans Souci Ocho Rios, Jamaica

#7 kris

• 506 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 04:49 PM

Oh man I wouldn't be able to control my excitment with that little amount of time to go !!! YAY!!! Have a fantastic wedding and vacation....Congratulations!!I can't wait to hear from you when your back :)

#8 sarah.cullen

• 90 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 05:28 PM

Thanks Ladies

Will defo be posting a lengthy review so feel free to ask any questions!

Sarah x

#9 kitty_kat_uk

• 170 posts

Posted 25 March 2009 - 06:38 AM

Hi Sarah
                    I'm so excited too, going to the airport hotel in 7 days to set off on the 2nd of April. Deffo see you there when we arrive!!!
                    Claire x

#10 Racine.Ryan

• 124 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 03:55 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users