Photo

Great Beverage Substitute when you crave sodas

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 poohshek

poohshek
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 10:38 PM

I started drinking Perrier recently when I crave for a pop. It has the fizz and actually quenches your thirst. Sometimes I mix in some orange/grapefruit juice as a treat. You can also throw in a few slices of lemon/lime.

Just a thought for all the brides who are watching/counting calories. Cheers!

#2 blushingbride

blushingbride
    • 366 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 08:07 PM

I also started drinking Perrier to kill my craving of soda. I stopped drinking soda about 6 years ago, and only have it very rarely...but now with Perrier, I get the fizz fix and with 0 calories! I've tried the Lemon, Lime, and the new Pink Grapefruit.

#3 Dmitri_Markine

Dmitri_Markine
      • Vendor
      • 2,782 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 08:15 PM

I used to drink 2L of Coke every day! 3 years ago I decided that it's just not healthy and switched to iced teas. They aren't really popular in North America,but in Europe/Asia, they sell flavored iced teas everywhere. Usually less calories than pop.

#4 poohshek

poohshek
        • 1,456 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 09:55 PM

Awesome! Every now and then I will have an original Coca-Cola (one made with cane sugar) but that is probably on full-moon.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by blushingbride
          I also started drinking Perrier to kill my craving of soda. I stopped drinking soda about 6 years ago, and only have it very rarely...but now with Perrier, I get the fizz fix and with 0 calories! I've tried the Lemon, Lime, and the new Pink Grapefruit.

#5 jam8x2

jam8x2
          • 82 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 05:30 PM

Crystal Lite Lemonade is my favorite thing, very sweet and gives me that gratification an ice cold soda does. (about 5 calories per serving)

#6 BeachBride10

BeachBride10
            • 169 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 12:42 AM

Alright... I will have to give this Perrier a try because I am a Pepsi FREAK. Especially since it is starting to get warm out I will crave it even more. I hear if you do or don't do something for 21 days, your habit will be gone. I'll give it my best.
              http://global.thekno...rs/tt1cd71.aspx

Bride & Groom + 23 Guests Booked

#7 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
              • 2,777 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 01:16 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Dmitri_Markine
                I used to drink 2L of Coke every day! 3 years ago I decided that it's just not healthy and switched to iced teas. They aren't really popular in North America,but in Europe/Asia, they sell flavored iced teas everywhere. Usually less calories than pop.
                I don't really know about Ice tea in Canada but I think in the US its big! I drink lots of ice tea. Usually green tea though (which is very good for weight loss). Especially during the summer we drink alot of tea and completely cut out pop. When i don't have time to make any tea we drink alot of Arizona Diet Green Tea

my mom lives in the south and they drink lots of tea, although its sweet!

#8 blushingbride

blushingbride
                • 366 posts

Posted 20 April 2009 - 01:31 PM

Hi BeachBride! You're my wedding date twin!

#9 BeachBride10

BeachBride10
                  • 169 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:22 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by blushingbride
                    Hi BeachBride! You're my wedding date twin!
                    Hi!!! That is pretty cool! So just to see where we're at with planning have you sent out your STD yet? I haven't sent mine yet, just waiting for the supplies in the mail. Good luck with your planning.
                    http://global.thekno...rs/tt1cd71.aspx

Bride & Groom + 23 Guests Booked

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users